Thread: Bluetooth is not working properly in my LG E720

Bluetooth is not working properly in my LG E720

I am facing the problem with the Bluetooth interface, the LG E720 Optimums. Without an activated WLAN connection and it finds no devices cannot be found set visibility option of course. Enabled wireless connection he finds time to time from one device, but does not display a device name, but a MAC address in the form 00:00:00:00:00:00. However, coupling is also not possible. I need Bluetooth for hands free in the car. With my old cell phone everything worked fine .

Re: Bluetooth is not working properly in my LG E720

Once I have the same problems as described here, I was faced with the decision to exchange the phone or have them repaired if necessary. However, this does not make sense. It works otherwise characterized by eye on the Bluetooth issue. I decided to ask me directly at LG and was told that the Android OS is not a Bluetooth connection to other phones allow. There is only one Bluetooth connection to a headset possible. We must therefore decide whether you want to keep the LG E720 anyway, or if a connection to other phones or devices is absolutely necessary to give it back. If someone or something else learn ways know that it is somehow possible, but I would be very grateful for a short message.

Hi, I also have the same problems with the Bluetooth interface on my Samsung E-720 like her. For me, we sometimes detected a device and then again not. After the times I now have my wireless connection set to be permanent and other devices appear to pair and connect but you cannot. The other device is a Sony Ericsson but the LG does not, of course, visibility turned on. Meanwhile, the Bluetooth annoying problem because I urgently need it in the car. Is there possibly a serial problem before.

This statement implies, that would be the operating system, so Android 2.3, which is responsible for cabinets using Bluetooth. If so, then why this entire works as with the Samsung Galaxy 9000. I consider this statement from LG is a protective claim. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the issue and I am confident that the problem which you are getting will not be repeated in the future.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out from the same what you have to do here is that just try and visit the LG customer service and then there you have place a complaint that the Bluetooth is not doing well I am sure that the officials there will update the software of the phone that you are using and then will definitely help you out to solve the issue