Thread: How do I like LG Ally as a phone?

How do I like LG Ally as a phone?

LG alley is strong device with Android 2.1 .It has big sliding QWERTY keyboard .IT includes features like GPS , 3.2 megapixel camera , stereo ,Bluetooth, Wi-Fi . The Speaker was good when it was working. The layout of the phone is slothful. The photo quality is not good. Finally I can say it is hard phone with all great features. It is reasonable and it’s greeting addition to android family. It is entry level phone and need more improvement in next stage.

Re: How do I like LG Ally as a phone?

I was earlier using windows based smart phone. I just brought LG Ally and started using it. It has all great features and price is also less. Camera quality is not that good but it is ok.wifi and Bluetooth connectivity is good and its good phone for entry level. But LG need to make lot of improvement in this phone like setting button should be soft and go back button should be solid. According to me this phone is for beginners.

I brought LG ally five days ago I like the phone specially its screen and speaker and it has lot of features like 3.2 Megapixel camera, Bluetooth and wifi connectivity and big QWERTY keyboard. But it doesn’t have ability to move application to SD card which is really frustrating to me because I took this phone to install lots of application and games .LG ally needs to overcome this issue. I think in next edition we will be able to move application to SD card.

I’m using LG ally cellphone and I think it is good entry level android phone available in market. It comes with good features like Bluetooth, wifi and 3.2 megapixel cameras. I like the screen and QWERTY keyboard but the keys are solid so I suggest make it soft and when I brought this phone it was running android os 2.1 and now I upgraded 2.2 but for android os 2.2 only few application is available for this version.

I loved this LG ally cellphone. But in LG ally there is no calibration. I was able to type on-screen as I was typing on physical keyboard. I think it’s on-screen keyboard will be useless in couple of month cant uses its keyboard with accuracy. According to me any touch screen cellphone should have screen calibration applications. And gps is also not too good because it utilizes too much battery. So according to me LG needs to make lot of improvement.