Thread: Unable to sync LG-E900 Optimus 7 with Outlook 2010

Unable to sync LG-E900 Optimus 7 with Outlook 2010

Hey guys, please help me. I don’t posses much knowledge about these technical things, so it will be very appreciative, if I am provided with some assistance solving my problem. I recently started using the new LG-E900 Optimus 7 and wanted to sync my mobile phone with the Microsoft Outlook 2010 which is installed in my desktop computer which is running Windows 7 OS. Can anyone explain me how I can make it possible to create a sync between my mobile and the Outlook 2010? Please help.

Re: Unable to sync LG-E900 Optimus 7 with Outlook 2010

First you should make sure that you have created a proper connection between your LG-E900 Optimus 7 mobile phone and your system. In order to do so, you will be requiring few tools. Please remember to install the necessary USB Modem Drivers of your mobile in your PC system. Inorder to install the necessary USB drivers, you can use the LG Mobile Support tools. Once you have installed all the necessary software, connect you mobile phone with your PC, with the help of appropriate USB cable which you received along with other mobile accessories at the time of purchase.

Many a time, it happens that you even if you have installed all the required software and drivers, the mobile phone is not detected when connected to the PC. This might happen if you select the Mass Storage option at the time of establishing connection between the PC and mobile. When you are establishing the connection between both the device, you will see a notification in your mobile screen, which will be popping Mass Storage option. So, make sure that you ignore the following option. Once you have ignored this option, you will be seeing, connection being established between your mobile and the PC.

You should make sure that you have installed the correct version and the bit type of Windows Sync Center in your system. Also, don’t forget to install all the required drivers related to your mobile. If still your problem is not solved, you can download one file which I came across while searching for a working solution for your problems, and install it in your system. Download and install the LG Outlook Sync. It will create a new tab in Outlook 2010 with a name “LG Outlook Sync”

Try to run the WMCSyncManager directly if you do not find your system to directly detect your attached mobile phone. Make sure that the bit of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 which you have installed in your PC is of the same bit valie as your OS. Or else you can also use the Zune software to connect your mobile phone to your system and update your mobile. I am suggesting Zune because the LG E900 Optimus 7 is a Windows Mobile 7 running phone which can be synced with any computer.

I would suggest you to visit the following official website of Microsoft support which will be guiding you in the process of synching your Windows Phone 7 running mobile phones. Just click on the following link of How to sync Outlook Calender and Contacts to a Windows Phone 7. Make sure that you are meeting up all the requirements discussed in the following link, like having a Windows Live account and so on.

Make sure that you have installed the right bit version of Microsoft Outlook in your system. Right bit version means, if you are running 32-bit OS then install the 32-bit version of Outlook or else if you hve installed 64-bit OS then install 64-bit Outlook. Your device would work with Zune to update and manipulate your stored multimedia files and you can use the Outlook Exchange in order to sync your contacts, calendar, e-mails etc. Also if you are unable to access the Exchange Server, you can make use of your existing Windows Live account or your Hotmail account to sync your data.