Thread: Unable to play videos in HTC wildfire

Unable to play videos in HTC wildfire

I have bought HTC wildfire mobile and before that I was using HTC touch. In my HTC wildfire mobile I have almost all the features which I needed. I was trying to transfer the videos in my HTC wildfire mobile but after that when I try to play those videos at that time my mobile is not able to play the videos. Whenever I try to play any videos at that time my system is saying that video file is not supported in your device. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Unable to play videos in HTC wildfire

I think you have to first check that the video file which you have transferred from your computer in your mobile is not with a large resolution. Because if your mobile screen resolution is not supporting that video then you will not able to play the videos. If possible try some other videos files in my mobile and after that check whether you are able to play that video file or not. If other video files works fine then I think the video files which you were trying is need to be converted and after converting that you will be able to play the video files.

As far as I know you are facing this problem because you are trying to play the wrong video formats in your HTC wildfire. I have searched on the internet and I have found that HTC wildfire supports this formats .mp4,.3gp,.3g2, .wmv. if the video file which you are trying is not from this formats then you have to convert it in to this formats. Now after converting the video try to play the video in your mobile and after that you will not get any issues with your HTC wildfire.

I was also not able to play the videos in my mobile and after that I have download Allok 3gp Video converter from internet and after that I have installed that software in my computer. Now after installing that I have add the videos which I want to convert and then select the resolution to 240 X320 VGA and after that select the output format and then convert the video. Now after converting that transfer it to your mobile and then enjoy the videos.

I have downloaded the Allok 3gp Video converter in my system and after that I have installed that. now after I tried to convert videos in that software by following your steps and after that when I transferred that videos in my HTC wildfire. Now after that when I tried to play the video in my mobile at that time all the video worked fine and that software really helped me to fix this problem. thank you so much for giving me that software name and helping me.