Thread: Is there any flash player for LG Ally?

Is there any flash player for LG Ally?

Hey hello everyone, I have LG Ally and all functions are operating just fantastic and I am very much satisfied with all application of Ally but I am getting error while I move on to adobe flash players supported site to watch video just for ex: Hulu, it require a flash player to play and I am not getting supportive permit for my Ally supported flash player version. And I don’t think the latest version of adobe is gonna support my LG Ally, so which version of flash player will support my Ally. Your help will be high appreciated. Thanks

Re: Is there any flash player for LG Ally?

Hey I had never open any flash player supported side yet on my Ally but I don’t understand why you are asking for flash player as per my knowledge all LG Ally have already installed in it, and even if it is not install by chance in your Ally then you can get from Android Market for free of cost. And after entering into Android market menu just have to enter the Adobe Flash into the search bar and from the result download the latest available software which is compatible for your device.

Hey hello dude, have you ever heard anyone saying that Ally support the Adobe flash? Nopes till now there none version available of adobe flash player that will supports Ally, as it doesn’t fulfill the minimum support requirement for adobe flash player, Ally comes with Android 2.1 and its required 2.2 version for the supportive results for Adobe Flash supports. So till in my knowledge adobe hadn’t make any supportive flash player yet for Ally, so what we can do is wait for the adobe to release a supportive version for Ally.

LG Ally don’t supports Flash yeah that is surly a genuine news known till, it works with Flash Lite . here I am mention the minimum system require for adobe to be work on Mobile:
    Dedicated Cortex A8 (ARMv7), 550MHz App and Processor with Neon for A8 only and Android 2.2 version operating system and as per the flying words I have heard that soon android 2.2 will be available for Ally as Ally current have 2.1 version, so as per the news upgrading to 2.2 might have complete Flash support. So till that time just wait for the update.

Hey yeah it is true that Ally don’t have any flash player support from Adobe yet, but do you really think Flash players require, flash player is only come to use for watching Ads. So loading a lot of Ads on your Smartphone probably gonna make your Ally slow. And if you really want to look at videos or wanna download it then go on site like Dailymotion and Vimeo or try substituting clients for android or can use web browser like Sky fire. This can be possible only in my knowledge and I am not finding any way through which Flash player of Adobe can used on Ally. As its processor doesn’t support it.

Hey dude, yeah I am totally agree with the above mention answers, that Adobe till yet hadn’t build up any flash player for LG Ally, as for supporting Flash player on your Smartphone the at least ARmv7 processor is required and Alley have been build with ARMv6, so I think I had made the point clear by now that LG Ally doesn’t have any Adobe Flash player till yet. So either wait for compatible player to be come out in market or enjoy the other application, as I had already tried many different flash application till know but none of seem to be effective for Ally.