Thread: Google CR-48 won't Reconnect to WiFi after Wake Up

Google CR-48 won't Reconnect to WiFi after Wake Up

I am not actually sure how this is a issue still in the most recent dev build except I from the time when I got my CR-48, Chrome OS has been actually unfortunate at reconnecting to WiFi while I wake the system up from the sleep mode or suspended mode. Most of the moment it sits attempting to connect for concerning 45 seconds otherwise further and then fails. I have to disable WiFi, re-enable it and attempt over again. Occasionally it will then connect immediately, further times I must do again the procedure. I've gone through all kinds of alternating settings on wifi router, from unsecured toward all the secure kinds of connection accessible to me through the equivalent precise actions. Ubuntu as well as Windows 7 on this CR-48 connect approximately right away on wake up (in that windows 7 particularly).

Re: Google CR-48 won't Reconnect to WiFi after Wake Up

I'm running with Chrome OS 0.13.587.15 (Official Build) dev-channel x86-mario presently and it occurs pretty much each moment I wake up the CR-48. There was a whilst there a month otherwise so before that it sappeared to have enhanced, except now yesterday I went reverse toward Chrome OS following being on Windows intended for a little bit and it’s simply as awful as forever to the extent that reconnecting to WiFi. Through the added problems currently of not being capable to connect to AD HOC wireless tether on top of my android nor the wired tether except that’s a entire further trouble.

Agreed, I actually understand being specified the CR-48 and having the chance to check the software as well as hardware except its can turn out to be very annoying to observe that blinking signal pointer be unsuccessful to connect repeatedly for more than a few minutes each time I release the device. I'm extremely astonished it hasn't been resolved from the time when the entire point of ChromeOS is to wake up quick and obtain connected.

WiFi networks differ in stipulations of their arrangement thus you'll have to test with a variety of set_network commands. I originate it extremely obliging to encompass an Ubuntu laptop. Connect toward the Enterprise network opening. On one occasion you obtain it functioning in Ubuntu ensure "Available to all users" is verified for that WiFi profile. At present look inside /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/ and you must notice a configuration file meant for that network. Compare the settings and you'll call for to tweak commands to equal your network.

I'm as well getting the similar issue however simply on definite wireless networks. WEP networks emerge to work very well whilst WPA networks are awkward. Particularly, it appears that the wifi disconnects each moment the screensaver turns on, and afterward the CR-48 takes more than 30 seconds to reconnect. Specified that the screensaver enables few minutes, this roughly totally turns off the device from being of use meant for taking notes within an address otherwise appearance where you might pay attention for some minutes and afterward jot down notes infrequently.

I noticed that this problem is caused through the Roku box. I encompass a Roku on top of my network. I altered the SSID of the wifi router, and the CR-48 began operational all over again. I on track adding up stuff back one at a moment, and the whole thing was excellent, until the Roku got backside on top of the network. Afterward again the same concern. I eliminated the Roku off the network and now the CR-48 on track functioning another time. I am assuming that it is some kind of IP disagreement.

You should do a hard reset of your router configuration to find the history of origin, and then you modify the password of the admin and go. The most excellent course is not to stay in CA except to configure a connection with WPA passphrase sound to be transmitted to those who need to connect. Are you getting any kind of error message while connecting? If not, I think that the settings might have been modified without your concern. You need to make it default and set them again.