Thread: LG Ally and AT&T Fast Access are not working properly

LG Ally and AT&T Fast Access are not working properly

Hey hi guys first of all pardon if I am posting my problem in wrong section, I just want to ask whether is there any mention by which I can get LG Ally email apps operating without flaws with a AT&T FastAccess? I had setted the account using the similar set up that I ad on my personal computer and I am able to send email and even receive to with my cell phone till the time I am connected through my wireless home connection and at the time I am on 3G I am able to receive mail but use to get a error whenever I try to send a mail like “unable to connect to the server”. And it use to be there in my outbox till the time I reach home and get connected to the my wireless connection of home. So what is this problem, as it is totally out of my intelligence!! that’s why I want your suggestion for this problem! Looking further for your replies. Thanks

Re: LG Ally and AT&T Fast Access are not working properly

Hey there, yeah this normally happening with most the LG Ally user and it is the fault from their only in knowledge, as per suggested by one of my technician friend, to use a third party application for it like handcent, as it will allow you to choose the network connection properly each before sending email and receive and it is optimize to check network capacity and if there is problem in network than it will clearly report your about the problem and then you have to contact to your network operator if there is fault in that. Otherwise it will work perfectly for that.

Hey, yeah you can use a third party application but I had heard many rumors about the handcent messaging application, as it is creating problem in other function and slowing the whole process and also creating to malfunctioning of the phone. So in my suggestion you should better try to reset your factory setting as while using your computer connection you are able send and receive email and its happening while you are try to do the same on 3G network, so keep a backup of your data on phone and do a factory setting, this restore the default setting and might your problem get sort out.

Hey dude, I am feeling sorry for your problem but let me update with the information that some LG ally had got firmware issue at the time of manufacturing only, that the major obstacle that stopping and showing error while sending email using AT&T Fast Access, so for that you first try to remove your battery while the cell is on, and then again put It back, it soft way of restore phone without losing data and after that too, if you are getting error then take it to the nearest LG support center, as they are replacing the default firmware, just do this if your problem doesn’t sort by doing both method of factory reset.

Hey dude, I have the personal experience of this and I know it very well how frustrating it is, I don’t know whether you have noticed it or not, but the problem started with the FroYo upgrade. And before this update I had never come across this error, so as per my knowledge, the only problem here is Froyo upgradation and I got free from this problem, so I posted this reply here to let know about the solution, just connection Alley with your computer and downgrade the Froyo version or if your don’t know how to do it and take your phone to LG ally care center and tell them to do it. This will surely solve your problem.

Hey let me tell you that the Froyo update have some problem but it had been solved by company with latest update and even then if you are facing the same problem then you much check your email message application setting and confirmed that all receiving and sending email option had been set-up properly, and I am well aware about the thing that most of the user are not aware about the setting while in roaming or when they are not having access of home network, you at the time you are not in home wireless connection at each time you have to change the setting in your Email client to your operator network from your home wireless connection network.

Hey hi, I hadn’t heard about this problem much, but yeah this is the issue faced by some of the users, as per official statement and also my knowledge the Email client of the alley are compatible for sending and receiving email while it is on different network, as LG Alley support almost all POP and IMAPI services, but I think that there is some problem with your security, This might also happen if you had updated with the latest Froyo on your Smartphone, and let me tell you one thing that if there is any default use to there in companies updates then the expert instantly use to develop a heal of that, you have to install Android 2.2 latest update on your alley, which will freely available on Android market or any other Email client application which is available in Android market.