Thread: LG Optimus M gets freezed up

LG Optimus M gets freezed up

I have purchased LG Optimus M mobile phone and from day one I am facing one issue with my mobile. My mobile gets hangs up randomly and after that I have to remove the batteries to start mobile phone again. In starting I was not getting this problem regularly but after some days this problem started regularly and whenever I check my emails or I make any calls my mobile phone freezes at that time. I am very frustrated because of this problem is there any way to fix this.

Re: LG Optimus M gets freezed up

It sounds like there may something wrong with any files on your mobile phone which may be corrupted and it is creating trouble with your mobile phone. This kind of problems also occurred if and installed application in your phone is not working properly. First thing I would like to tell you that try to solve the problem by uninstalling all the third party application and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not? if you didn’t get any problem after uninstalling all the application then it means there is nothing wrong with your mobile phone.

I had a same problem with my device and after that I have try to fix it by trying so many solution but none of the tricks worked for me. After that I have removed my memory card and take the backup of all the data and then I have formatted it. Now after formatting the memory card I have transfer all the data in my memory card again. Now after that my mobile phone has stopped freezing randomly. try this solution you will surly get some help.

I was using so many third party applications in my mobile and that I have read your post and then i have uninstalled all the application from my phone but after uninstalling the all application also same problem was occurring in my mobile phone. Now after doing that I have formatted my memory card after taking the backup of all the data, but after that also my mobile was freezing continuously. Please provide me some more solution regarding that.

I have gone through your above post as you have said that you are not able to solve the problem after uninstalling the application and formatting the memory card then I think you should try to fix this issue by resetting your LG Optimus M gets mobile. If you still getting the same problem after that then update your mobile OS with the latest version and after doing that you will not get any issue. I hope my solution will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Normally resetting the phone and updating the phone can fix this kind of issue but some time if your device is faulty then you won’t be able to solve the problem by these tricks and you have to visit the LG service center and then discuss about your problem and after that they will check your whole phone and after that they will give you solution according to that. If they found any production defect in that then you may get the new device against that.

Thanks a lot for giving me suggestion about visiting the service center. After reading your post I have visited the service center and after that they try to fix the problem by doing the hard reset of the mobile and also by doing the mobile software update but none of the method works and after that they have swapped my mobile with new one and hopefully my new mobile will not give me the same issue and all the things will worked perfectly.