Thread: WIFI unable to work with the existing setting in google chromebook

WIFI unable to work with the existing setting in google chromebook

Hey hi, I have been first time on this forum, and hope would get the proper guidance, I received my chromebook two weeks ago, and really it is too good, since I get it, I never checked the WIFI, but yesterday when I was trying to connect to the network through the available settings, I was unable to connect, I almost done everything known to me, but didn’t got the solution, thus I would like if someone help me with this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: WIFI unable to work with the existing setting in google chromebook

I was having the same glitch when I bought the new chromebook but after resetting the setting in order to work with my home network, and thus I was able to run it perfectly, I would suggest you the same, as you should first of all make all the settings correct then only you can connect to the WIFI, and as far as I know we have to configure the settings both the sides, I mean to say on our device also, and to the wireless router also.

Whenever you connect your laptop to any such router you should sit near with your device, as you know that whole idea run through the signals only. I know this is very primary reason to your problem, but sometimes it happens like due to the maximum distance they are unable to connect to the router, thus you should try that also, but if the problem still persist you have to configure the settings to your notebook.

This kind of problems occurs due to the network setting that you have made earlier, I would say you must try to proper network address and try to connect with hat address. Or I would say, have you ever visited their website or the forums for this problem, you can contact to them also, as many of you may have the same problem, and I am sure you’ll surely get some solution.

There might be so many reasons for having the same problem, I would say you should try almost every possibilities, see I am not getting exactly what is your problem, but once I was also not able to connect to the WIFI, My WIFI network was encrypted in WPA, and always get listed with a extremely good signal, thought it was unable to connect. If you have the same problem, you can follow this instructions. First of all, go to the console for Wireless management of your other Wi-Fi router, disable regular channel and rather than that select channel No. 10. And decide a WPA key merely in alphanumeric. I am not sure but you can try this out.

I would say, I have the same opinion as the above user, as this might be possible due that channels only, because It might comes from the truth that the channel By default used is 11 in all configurations. It is therefore possible that there is interference on this channel is used. thus you should try to use the 10. Or I would say, if this is not the problem you should check all the minor possibilities like make sure that you are entering the proper password, all the settings are correctly made.

If you are not getting what is the actual problem the best way to get it solved is, you should hire a good network engineer, because it happens like whenever we do it on our own, we always made some minor mistakes if we don’t know exactly, and ever minor mistakes will leads to such a problems. thus according to me you must contact any engineer, they will charge you some amount, but will surely put an end to this problem.