Thread: Need USB Drivers for LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone

Need USB Drivers for LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone

Hey people, my dad got the latest LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone which has got 1 GHz dual processor and I must say it, that it is worth buying. I just wanted to clear a small doubt, regarding the Smartphone. I wanted to know whether it is possible to download the USB drivers for the Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone. Please help me by posting your quality replies. It will be very kind of someone among you guys to come forward and help me out clearing my doubt. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need USB Drivers for LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone

You can use the LG Phone Support tool in order to get the necessary USB drivers which you are searching for. You must have received Drivers CD alone with the LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone, at the time of purchase. So I would recommend you to use that original CD of LG Phone Support tool to install the USB drivers in your system. This will be much better option than downloading the s drivers from any random website, as you will be getting the original working files from the original CD.

Hey pal, I was also looking for the same USB drivers for mine LG Optimus X2/P990 phone and luckily after searching a lot for the drivers, I found it where I was least expecting it. I found it in the internal SD card of my mobile. So, I would also suggest you to look upon for the necessary USB drivers for your device in its internal SD card. These drivers are for your computer system. Just install the USB drivers in your PC and start enjoying the benefits of the service.

You can get the necessary drivers either by sending the files to your laptop or another mobile with the help of Bluetooth. Or else you can also copy the USB drivers from your internal SD card by selecting the Mass Storage Mode option at the time of connecting the LG Optimus X2 to the PC. This will mount the SD card on your computer, which will make it possible for you to install the drivers from there. You can also use SD Card Reader on your computer system to read and copy the drivers from the SD memory card.

You should contact the retailer from whom you purchased your LG Optimus X2 / P990 Smartphone in order to get the proper USB drivers to connect your mobile phone to your computer system. If you are unable to find the necessary drivers from him, then I would suggest you to look upon for LG store in your nearby area. The official LG store and its support branches will surely be able to help you get the USB drivers for any specific LG mobile phone.

If you are unable to locate any LG store in your nearby area or you did not find any good assistance from any source regarding your particular issue, then I would recommend you to visit the official website of LG mobiles and search for the USB drivers for your LG Optimus X2/ P990 mobile from and download it from their official link. If still nothing seems to be working in your favor then I would suggest you to try the android drivers for your LG mobile which is running Android OS in it.

Thank you all for your time and efforts. I am very much pleased with the replies as they were hitting my asked query on target. Finally with your quality suggestions, i got my problem fixed. What i did was, directly visited the official website of LG and downloaded the necessary USB drivers for my LG Optimus X2/ P990 mobile phone in my PC and installed it in my system. I so wish LG had provided with all the necessary drivers and support along with the mobile itself, in order make things much better and simpler.