Thread: Need Information on Lenovo Ideapad Slate

Need Information on Lenovo Ideapad Slate

Hello Guys, recently while browsing over YouTube I came across few videos of Lenovo Ideapad Slate. After watching the videos I seriously fell for the device. And I highly wish to purchase it whenever it is launched or whatsoever. It did not seem to have made any buzz after the Consumer Electronics Show. So I wanted to know more about this particular Lenovo Ideapad Slate. Please share the information, if anyone has got any knowledge regarding the same.

Re: Need Information on Lenovo Ideapad Slate

I am also waiting for Lenovo to launch its Ideapad Slate to be launched. It is Lenovo’s first windows 7 consumer slate. It is expected to be running next generation Intel Atom Oak Trail CPU. It has got a 10 inch 1280x800 resolution display and will be supporting both touch input and the pen input. Pen Input will make it possible to perform any pen related tasks in the Lenovo Ideapad Slate. It will also be having USB and HDMI ports along with the SD card slot.

The launch date of Lenovo ideapad Slate is not fixed yet. But most probably like any other product it will be launching on different dates in different countries. So I would suggest you to, visit the nearest Lenovo Store or contact the main centre of Lenovo in your area/city/country and get more information about the launch date of Lenovo Ideapad Slate. They will be the right person who will be providing you with the appropriate and accurate information regarding all your queries.

You can also know more about the Lenovo ideapad Slate on Internet. Almost every other information is provided on Internet. Just search for the query and the result will be out in front of you within few seconds. But if you wish to the perfect answer regard the Ideapad Slate, then I would suggest you to visit the website of Lenovo (either your country website or any other countries official website) and get more information regarding the same.

I have given the following link of Official website of Lenovo India. I would recommend you to visit the link and contact the officials which are mentioned in the contact link of the website. If you belong to some other country then, you can select the desired country from the given option. Click on the combo box shown next to the Lenovo and select the country from the drop down list. Once the page for your selected country loads, go to the contact link of the following page and contact the official of your chosen country.

Thank You guys, for sharing information with me. It was very kind of you guys to have a look at my query and post your quality replies. I went through the replies and also looked upon the link of the website which someone had shared, but it seems that Lenovo are not interested in sharing much information regarding the Lenovo Ideapad Slate. I have been constantly looking for more sites to gather some more information regarding the device and its release date.