Thread: How do you set different wallpaper for lock Screen in iphone 3G?

How do you set different wallpaper for lock Screen in iphone 3G?

I’m working as iphone Developer in Xyz Corporation and I’m developing an application which is based on the concept of image album management want to provide some functionality to set the image as the wallpaper. I want the background image on slide to unlock the screen. I could find the way to sort out this thing. Any help on developing image album management will be appreciated. Coding and suggestion is always welcome.

Re: How do you set different wallpaper for lock Screen in iphone 3G?

Hey according to me you have to take permission from Apple regarding the copyright issue. I think you may get in problem while developing this application due to copyright issue. Every artist whom I can think of got their own album and that too copyrighted. So applying it as your wallpaper may be violation of terms and conditions and you can face too many problems on it. I’m not advocate but I just wanted to bring this thing to you.

Hello everyone I am making one application in that we first need to assign images to every month and then store its information in database. And when we use this application it sets the iphone wallpaper for present month this information is taken from database. I need help on further help on developing this application .anyone have knowledge of making this kind of application can reply here. So we can make improvement on developing this application.

Hey I have one application which I downloaded from Apple itunes store and it works on similar thing and got similar functionality also. This application benefit the user to choose and set the image as wallpaper (the Background image will be on the slide to unlock screen).But this application is paid one you need to shell out few bugs for trying it. Try to do jailbreak your iphone and get it download from some website. But I don’t support piracy so better u buys it officially from Apple itunes stores.

I just want anyone of you or any developers to get in problem! I don’t know why u making this kind of application it’s already available on Apple itunes store. I know that applying a wallpaper programmatically is possible .This function is executed with the application named as “if Found “application which is available on Apple itunes stores. You just need to input the information once than you can set the if found information as your wallpaper without going to the Wallpaper screen.