Thread: iOS 5 iMessage vs Blackberry BBM which is better

iOS 5 iMessage vs Blackberry BBM which is better

iOS 5 iMessage vs. Blackberry BBM dam I am very much confused what to take and what not to take. I am a college student and as you all know college students are busy on the messengers and nothing else. iOS 5 iMessage by Apple is giving good and health competition to the BBM of the blackberry. This query is posted by me just to increase my knowledge and nothing else. So common people speak up on iOS 5 iMessage vs. Blackberry BBM.

Re: iOS 5 iMessage vs Blackberry BBM which is better

Yes interesting thing to discus apone iOS 5 iMessage vs Blackberry BBM. I would say that we should not compare the messaging system. Because one is the beta and other is the fully developed thing. For the information BB is through the 3G I think so let me tell you that I am not familiar to the interface of it. And iPhone is probably is connect via wifi. Please correct me if I am wrong and also forgive me for the same.

On I don’t think both are not great and both of them sound something stupid. I don’t use any of the both messengers and I know that BBM has just copied the ICQ, AIM, MSN and YAHOO messengers. It’s nothing new the only thing that is good about BBM is that it is under the name of the BlackBerry. And I will not talk about the iMessage because I know nothing about it.

BBM has live approximately for a very long time while iMessage is a beta version. I believe that iMessage will overtake the Black Berry messenger with in the short medium of time. But that does not matter because the thing that matters is that what is does your friends have. I think that messenger will outstand who will be readily working with the cross platform. But I personal use the Black Berry Messenger.

Common guys there are no question to discuss apone because everyone knows that the BBM is far better than the iMessanger. The BMM is way enhanced, status updates feature is just amazing. And regarding the text option you can do it easily in the BBM and it also has the notification system so there is no need to use the messenger of the Apple. I don’t hink that there is also the option of contact card in the IM.

I would say that there is no comparison. I would say that Apple product is far way better. My vote is for iOS. I when you receive the text on the BBM than you have to search here and there and keep on searching till you get it. Like BB now iOs is also available for free. I completely agree that BB has used the same concept of the chat that are used on the facebook and other social networking sites.

I was the big fan of the Black berry I used it for over the 6 years. But now I am using the iOS 5. I didn’t finds much difference between the two and found both the same. BBM for the basic messages is pretty good as far as group is considered. I just loved the concept of adding the photo and then commenting on it in the messenger. BBM owns the group chats and iMessage cannot compete it any more. But as iMessage is the Beta version so I would still wait for it to come more.

In IMessage the end user is transparent about what the sender is using. Is it sms or messenger and im BBM we have both separate i.e messenger and the sms facility. In iMessanger you can send the message by the concept called ad hoc means you have to get back and select the contacts you want to send the message together. We cannot make groups as we do in BBM. In BBM you can join the group and even talk top those who are not in your contact list while this is not possible in iMessage. In short currently the vote goes for the BBM but iMessage will be in the competition soon