Thread: How to replace the Amilo M1437G graphics card?

How to replace the Amilo M1437G graphics card?

Hi all I have a laptop computer & it is Amilo M1437G. I don’t know what happened and what went wrong with my system. It stopped working and was not starting at all, when I gt checked I found the graphic card issue so now I need to modify my graphic card in to my laptop computer & somebody assist me out to do the same & tell me what will be appropriate for my notebook computer Thank you to all in advance.

Re: How to replace the Amilo M1437G graphics card?

I am also having the same issue, Something like this happened in my case. I am having the same model of laptop it is amazing and I love using it and enjoy my laptop but now the problem is that I was playing game on my laptop when suddenly it went off. No it was not the battery issue and I tried to start it later on but still it was not ready to start so went to technician and got it check it was the issue of the graphic card only so please guide me regarding the same.

Hey guys I don’t know whether your laptop supports the new version of upgraded graphic card or not but I would say that if it supports than you should change the graphic card and fix some card which is good and high then you are using currently. I am telling this because this will give you more lively experience. I was having low graphic card but when I switched to the higher version than it was just running amazingly and was more enjoyable.

You can change your graphic card in the following ways. Just follow the below steps and you can get it fixed by your self.
    1. Graphic card is below the keyboard.
    2. Get rid of all the connections and battery that are connect.
    3. Unbolt all the screws from the expose your keyboard.
    4. Eradicate the keyboard and you will find the graphic card, replace the card.
    5. Fix the keyboard again.

Replacing the Graphic card is not simple in the event you are not from the technical environment. So you ought to better go to the technical background person can do it for you. Otherwise you will destroy your laptop completely, so do not take any kind of chances. I think there are also the new powerful cards available for the series you are having so you can get some powerful card or the same card you are using right now but get it done from some expert and do not take any kind of chances.

You must be having the Radeon Mobility ATI X700 graphics card in your system. I also had the same it is 5 years old and so I replaced it with nVidia GeForce 8600M GT 512MB DDR2 MXM II VGA Card. Note that the new card will not have the heatsink mount. So you have to purchase it separately a mounting plate. Before fixing heatsink clean up the fan and air vents, you should also remove the thermal pads and also apply the heatsink to CPU, GPU and memory chips.

Thank you all of you for your valued replies I appreciate your replies and helped my very much. I followed your suggestions and did all things that were suggested. Thank you people I have now got rid of my 4 years old graphic card and have fixed the nVidia GeForce 8600M GT 512MB DDR2 MXM II VGA Card. I have not taken any chances and handed over my laptop to the technician and he did me for me by charging me some few amount of money thank you once again to all. And yes I also upgraded my HDD.