Thread: Unable to use WIFI in fujitsu Amilo Li 1718

Unable to use WIFI in fujitsu Amilo Li 1718

I am using fujitsu Amilo Li 1718 laptop which very nice laptop to have and I am using windows vista in my laptop. Now from so many days I have not use the WIFI in my laptop. Some days before I tried to use the WIFI in my laptop to use internet on it but I was not able to use it. Whenever I try to enable the WIFI by pressing the WIFI button at that time it does nothing. Now I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop please help me out to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to use WIFI in fujitsu Amilo Li 1718

I have gone through your issue and I think you have should first try to solve this problem by enabling your WIFI device manually. After enabling the WIFI manually check whether your WIFI is turning on or not. As you have said that you have not used it from so many times then you may have to do all the necessary setting doe your WIFI. I think after doing that your WIFI will start working properly and you will be able to connect internet on your laptop.

If you don’t know how to enable the WIFI manually then you can follow these steps to solve the problem. First of all you have to open my computer and after that go to the device manager and after that you will device manager dialogue box. Now in that dialogue box you have to check whether Wireless option is enabled or not. If it is not enable then you have to enable it first and after that you will be able to use the WIFI. I hope after doing that you will not get any problem.

If Wireless option is already enabled in your device manager then I think your WIFI is disabled from your BIOS and you have to enable it. You can enable this by doing following steps. First you have to restart the laptop and after that press F2 or DEL button and then it will take you to the BIOS setting. Now after doing that you have to enable the WLAN from there and then press Esc key and select the save and exit option. Now after laptop starts check your WIFI is enabled or not?

I think you have not installed the FSC Launch Manager and that is why you are facing this problem. First of you have to install the FSC Launch Manager and after that install it in your laptop. Now after installing it restart the laptop. you have to also make sure that you have installed the WLAN drivers properly. Now after doing that your WIFI shortcut key will start working normally and you will be able to use the WIFI properly. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

Yes I agree with the above post FSC Launch Manager required in laptop and if you don’t know how to get that then I will help you with it. You can download the FSC Launch Manager by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking that you will get the download page there you have to select the exact product and from its respective series. Now after that you will get the list of drivers. From that list select the FSC Launch Manager and after that download it. If want to download the WLAN driver then you will get WLAN driver also from that page. After that install it in your laptop and then all the things will start working normally.

The download link which you have given on your post I have used that to download the FSC Launch Manager and after clicking on that I have downloaded the FSC Launch Manager in my laptop. Now after downloading that I have installed that in my laptop. Now after installing that I have restart the laptop. Now after that when I tried to use the WIFI in my laptop at that time I didn’t get any issue with my WIFI. Thank you so much for providing me this solution.