Thread: CSS and PM not saving password in Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 15 laptop

CSS and PM not saving password in Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 15 laptop

I have lately got my foremost Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 15 laptop for my personal usage and also for my professional based usage. The issue is that i am right now facing, CSS and PM are not providing me to save password on top of whichever website. I have attempted numerous things that i read from Lenovo forum, except at rest no success! My laptop is currently using the Internet Explorer 9 and Fire Fox 4. I need a quick help required.

Re: CSS and PM not saving password in Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 15 laptop

Since with innerHTML there is as well the AUTOCOMPLETE characteristic for forms.
    Code:
    <form name="myForm" id="form" METHOD="Post" autocomplete="off">
    It might be preventing automatic caching of field data. Nevertheless, a few browser's form managers furthermore observe for widespread field names for example "name" as well as "address" and will cache those fields in spite of the autocomplete configuration. Several people account that activity like a bug through the browser execution. Other users don’t concur that it is a bug.

A software freeware to use to retrieve saved passwords for most popular browser is BrowserPasswordDecryptor. The recovery is instant, simple to perform. Available in two versions, one with a graphical user interface and a command line (useful for experts to test for safety), the program works on most Windows platforms from Windows XP to ending the latest operating system, Windows 7 .

I don’t think that the problem is about your laptop but it is might be about something different otherwise the browsers which you are using itself. Have checked the exceptions of Both firefox and Internet explorer for saving password. You need to check the option. If any exceptions are added then it will not prompt you for saving the password. Furthermore try resetting the browsers to its default settings. It may help you to resolve the issue sometimes.

First of all I didn’t know what you are telling and what you are asking about. You haven’t given the brief details yet. In order to solve the issue it would be better if you provide some brief details about the issue. However whatever the issue may be, have you checked different web browsers? Password saving feature or prompt is the default behavior of the browser. If the browser is capable to do so then only it is possible. However many people are familiar with this feature in both IE and Firefox but I don’t why you still not getting it.

Below are the Steps to Make Firefox inquire you to save Passwords over again
    • Set out toward C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<your profilename>.
    • Keep in mind that this folder name thinks you’re utilizing C:\ since the drive where you encompass Firefox installed.
    • Beneath this directory, gaze for the file named signons2.txt and erase it. If you would like to be further cautious, simply rename it.
    • Note that the unique file name is signons.txt, except unlike edition of firefox utilize a version postfix. For firefox 3, remove the file named signons3.txt.