Thread: I want to buy Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I want to buy Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I want to buy this new series laptop called as Lenovo ThinkPad X220. This laptop is being newly released and I heard that it has much better option for customization and performance. But I rarely know about this. The most important thing which we really look in laptop is long battery hours and if that fails it is really not worth buying this stuff. At least a regular 5 hours battery is important for the proper functioning of the applications.

Re: I want to buy Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I like this notebook a bit. It is just 12.5 inches tall with LED back light. So you get an portable high resolution led laptop with an better price also. You can choose from IPS display to others as per your need. The one thing which I found better about this notebook is that it provides you extra long battery life. The battery power of the X220 is rich with the nine-cell battery for up to 15 hours. If that's not enough, you can use the new external Thinkpad battery. Thus, according to Lenovo's battery life will be increased to up to 24 hours.

That is correct, power is one of the major requirement that you look for an laptop. So that makes this an matter of choice. For better processing power the same laptop comes with Intel processors. You will get the current generation Sandy Bridge cpu in your system. It is possible for customers to choose between Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 processors. The selection starts with a 2.1 gigahertz Intel Core i3-2310M processor and ends with a 2.7 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2620m. So that is just quiet enough.

The laptop provides you some regular and special features that is really hard to find in others. there is an configuration options for the hard drives available in this. At the time of purchase you can choose upto 320 gigabytes of storage or Solid State Drives with capacities upto 160 gigabytes maximum. Other features include, among other things, the new touch pad that offers no buttons at the bottom and 45 percent larger than previous models.

The notebook is all in one pack for portable pc you can carry with all features needed. You can use up to eight gigabytes of RAM in this. Along with this a regular webcam and usb support is provided. New usb 3.0 is also added here. Despite his size ultra-portable, 12-inch ThinkPad is enough capable of attracting users and and is also very different in the configuration in comparison to those similar 14 and 15 inches with the exception of a dedicated graphics chip.

The current model which I saw has an Intel Core i3-2310M processor. Ultra portable ThinkPad X220 runs up to 15 hours without charging a standard 9-cell battery. This is the one thing which I really liked in the laptop. An external battery which is tacked on to the bottom of the laptop and can charge both separately and together with the laptop. So Lenovo has worked more in provide better power support on the laptop making it more economical in use for the users.