Thread: How can I use free Wi-Fi anywhere on Ipod Touch ?

How can I use free Wi-Fi anywhere on Ipod Touch ?

Hey hello everyone, I have an Ipod touch free and was using it and when I had looked at my Wi-Fi app and being glad that now I can use wi-fi on my device anywhere but at the time when I gone much deeply into the information and find out the it don’t operate on iPod touch, and the whole world just gone down. So is there any way to use Wi-Fi and gets its signal at anyplace where I go and too for free? Some please inform me about this. Either it is possible or its doesn’t. or what should I do to connect Wi-Fi at anyplace? I requires the suggestion of the experts in this field. Thanks.

Re: How can I use free Wi-Fi anywhere on Ipod Touch ?

Hey there I think you didn’t got the concept of Wi-Fi properly. First thing I must clear you that You cannot use Wi-Fi everywhere as it is not available everywhere you go, it network that range about 20 meters from the place of it operating, and it have been unlocked by the users otherwise you will not allow to access the networks. Or if you know the password than only you can use that network. And then try to connect it through your ipod touch. And if there is no WI-Fi router nearby otherwise it’s not possible to connect to Wi-Fi network.

Hey Hi, first as per your question I must tell you that connecting to Wi-Fi network at everyplace is not possible, before connecting that make sure that there is Wireless hotspot is around you. If yes than that’s mean there is router broadcasting Wi-Fi internet near to you. So after that check whether you can access the network without any obstacles as many user lock there router, so for accessing it you must have the password or many times the routers are not given password at that place you can connect to that network.

Yeah even I am agree that there is no technique to find Wi-Fi anywhere on your iPod Touch except you have a Wi-Fi hotspot or wireless router with you all the time. Yeah so taking wireless router at every place is not possible. And even if there a way to connect wireless networks everyone, so I must don’t know about it. But in my knowledge it is not possible. Or you should wait for other person, who might know about this much better, but at last also I should tell you that it won’t be possible until there is wireless router is available.