Thread: How to convert avi format file to iPhone format ?

How to convert avi format file to iPhone format ?

Hello folks, I hopes that you all be having a nice day, so my question simple and straight, I have an iPhone, and I have store some movies on my computer and I have Mac install in my computer and video file are in .avi file format now I want that movies to be get transfer on my iPhone. And as per my knowledge iPhone doesn’t support divx-movies i.e. avi format I have to convert it into MP4 as it will work in it . So I doesn’t have any idea about any convertor that will help in converting it? So which software should I get to convert the avi file to my iPhone? Every suggestion will be very helpful for me!! Thanks.

Re: How to convert avi format file to iPhone format ?

Hey, see apple iPhone comes with itunes player, and itunes allow only MP4 format files, so there are many software will help you in getting the file conversion, so my suggestion is that you Wm players from dowloa.com and hey one more thing you have to do if you want, install Perina in too, this will increase the file format support of Wm player and it will enlarge the apps set-up like Mpeg Streamclip too. So it’s not a complicated process to convert avi. Files. Hence you require further help reply me here.

hey hi, even too have the same question before someday and then I used kvip convertor for converting my avi format video and other formats, so that they will able to play on my iPhone,now let me tell you something about Kvip convertor, it has been utilize to convert videos from different video file format and that can be run on iPhone and iPod. And I even want you to tell something else too, that this converter is free version as you don’t have to registered for using it. And it is not complicate to use and give superb quality of video and sound and proper file size. So I should recommend you with to use Kvip, as it works for me too.

QuickTime pro workout for me, and its supports MAC to, so you can give try to this but I must tell you one thing that you have to buy a license for it and it is chargeable. Or you can try handbrake as its is free and it is awesome application too, but download the latest version as the older version have some problem with certain files format, and through handbrake DVD rip can directly convert into iPod format and that also in just a few clicks and it is buildup with lots of presetted specially for all iPhone and iPods.

Hey the upper application are superb and they actually works too for the conversion. So in my knowledge I am aware about a another superb convert M²Convert that is specially buildup for the iPhone and iPod it use to converts DVDs and multimedia to any supported format that will run on apple iPhone or iPod using H.264 or MPEG-4 compression. And with the available option of putting them straight into the iTunes library. So it’s just an another option which you can use for the conversion and this is also a free application.

hi, As have read your question and must tell that there are many software available in market for converting videos from other format to supportive iPhone and iPod format, as no one here have mention about the iSquint converter, so must tell that is the best convertor I had ever get for my iPhone, and it is specially build up for Mac OS X. And this software is much quicker than QuickTime pro, it operate with all famous and well know video formats and its is free forever. It’s is also very much easier to use. Just place it your file and click start you can also set your quality or also go all out by running in the Advanced drawer.