Thread: Need Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop

Need Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop

Hello guys, I have been using Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop from last five-six months. It has been very consistant both in terms of performance and power usage until now. But from past few days it has got degradation in its battery life. The battery won’t work for that long as it used to perform during initial stages of its purchase. So, I am planning to purchase new battery for my laptop. So I wanted to know where I can find the battery for my Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop. Please help me!!

re: Need Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop

You can contact the retailer from whom you had purchased your Lenovo Ideapad U350 and get a new battery for your particular laptop from them. But make sure that you are purchasing the right battery for your laptop. Better check the specification of your Lenovo laptop and it’s battery and then only purchase the new battery. Make sure that the specifications are meeting and both are completely compatible with each other.

Following is the specification for your Lenovo’s Ideapad U350 laptop. The battery model name is L09C4P01 and it has the power of 14.8V == 41Wh. So make sure that you are purchasing a battery which matches the following requirements. You should always make sure that you are purchasing a genuine product as that will give you the best result and performance, rather then getting a duplicate one to save few bucks.

I would recommend you to take your laptop to the nearest Lenovo store or some other computer store which a trusted one and is an authorized seller of Lenovo products and accessories. Show them your laptop and get the right working new battery for your Lenovo Ideapad U350. They will be providing you with the genuine products and that too with warranty period. If any damage occurs in the product when it is within the warranty period, you will get your damaged battery replaced with a new working one.

Re: Need Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop

If you are unable to find the any Lenovo store in the nearby area then I would recommend you to visit the official website of Lenovo and purchase the battery for your Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop from there. They will be providing authentication and genuine product. But you would have to wait for the delivery of the product to take time. Also make sure that the transaction which you are doing to purchase the battery is done securely. Visit the below link: Lenovo Spare parts.

Re: Need Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 laptop

Thank you guys, it was very kind of you people to help me out. I searched for some Lenovo Store in my nearby area, but was unable to find one. Neither I was able to get the necessary battery in other computer stores. So I have decided to order the battery from the website which you have mentioned above. Now just waiting for the delivery of battery for my Lenovo U350 laptop. Anyways thank you again, for showing so much interest in solving my issue.