Thread: diskspacecheck.dll - Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox

diskspacecheck.dll - Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox

I have some problem with my system. Actually, from last three days, my system is attempting to copy the diskspacecheck.dll and it shows me one small error window that says file already exists. There is no information other than this. This occurs every day around 3 PM. Has someone else has faced this problem. If yes and you know the solution then please let me know about that. I will appreciate each reply on this. Thank you so much.

Re: diskspacecheck.dll - Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox

It may be because of the antivirus program that is installed in your system. So if you wish to check that then you should disable the antivirus program temporally for one day and see if that shows the same thing after this. If that solves the issue then t will confirm that the problem is because of the antivirus program. Now you will have to either reinstall the antivirus or change to some other antivirus as there are many available on internet and you can download that in your computer.

You can make use of the CCleaner and see if that resolves the problem for you. It is the 1st recommended tool that will clean your Windows PC. It will prevent your privacy online and make your computer quicker and more protected. Just search for this on google and use it. If you use it then you will find that it is very simple to use and small in size so that you can download that very fast. So try this first before trying anything else to it.

I consider it has to accomplish through Lenovo's Rescue Recovery app. I don't need to danger side effects caused through ccleaner, and believe that as Lenovo caused the difficulty they must fix it. It is regrettable that Lenovo designers believe it is fine to so simply interrupt significant user activities (for example presentations as well as downloads). In accumulation to these popups I have faced through common volume bar popups as well as USB disconnections (otherwise deprived power management?).

I think that the computer manufacturer does not matter in this case. If you are using the PC without good preservation then you are definitely going to get the issues like this. If the registry turn out to be fragmented and broken then your PC will become very slow. CCleaner is the great tool to resolve such issues. Even Microsoft suggests this to use. So try it once and let us know what it does for you.

I would like to inform you that the CCleaner soluton is momentary you should run it roughly each day. Therefore it must not be marked like resolution to this difficulty. I have been having the similar difficulty. It began regarding a week ago, without downloads I would started as of Lenovo site but that does not mean Lenovo software did not download the update itself. This is very annoying and Lenovo should fix these issues soon.

I guess they know what is happening, but will not admit it openly. I'll try to install the new version of the tool box after it has time to work through the issues. I believe it has more to accomplish through how a few users of your computer setup a difficulty through the software toolbox ThinkVantage there are almost certainly 2% of users otherwise less to the trouble I've used it as it was released in dissimilar versions of Windows.