Thread: Apple is going to borrow Wi-Fi Sync for iphone

Apple is going to borrow Wi-Fi Sync for iphone

It is no secret that Apple IOS next 5 incorporates a lot of new features and ideas that we could say that the company "borrowed" from third-party makers, but one feature in particular, raised some eyebrows: Wi-Fi sync. Back in April 2010, outlined an application called Wi-Fi synchronization that allows users to synchronize their devices wirelessly IOS iTunes. The application was submitted to Apple for inclusion in the App Store, but was rejected. The application developer then released into the shop Cydia for jailbroken devices, where he has been selling well at a price $ 9.99.
    As renowned by TUAW, Apple's aspect Wi-Fi synchronization enabled by the combination of 5 and iTunes IOS 10.5 bears a strong likeness to the original application of others, to the name and icon design Apple is using to sponsor.

Re: Apple is going to borrow Wi-Fi Sync for iphone

No, it did so only borrowed rejected application. The timing of MobileMe and Apple Logos are exactly equal to that symbol synchronization around. The Wi-Fi symbol is exactly the same as Wi-Fi symbol on IOS devices. In fact, I'm ready to bet they used the assets they already had to make this logo rather than from scratch. They used two universal and common logo and on Mac OS X and combined with a sense of the Wi-Fi-Sync. It involves what was taken from the homeowner will be returned to the owner. Very bad choice of words in this context. When Apple do it, people call it "borrowed." When everyone does, is called "stealing."

Apple is known to reject applications that implement / re-implement present features or perhaps in this case, the put features not yet implemented by Apple. One could also note that the use of volume up button as a trigger photo above was made possible by more than one application that was removed for "violation of user interface" reasons and now comes as part of the IOS 5. Well after all it’s my opinion.

You cannot be serious. Apple has been trying to put this function in the last 2 years? The icon is pretty much common sense doesn’t it? Although I do not think Apple has taken anything from the icon is just what is a wireless sync icon should be, what else could it be? Is a kind of double standard to call this "borrowed?" A borrowed without permission is stealing. Although I do not think this is the case. It is a misnomer that complete a mission when no evidence of stolen ideas.

One of the features like Wi-Fi synchronization has to be done by apple. Moreover, taking into account that requested the equivalent of a resume, you could have gotten if they wanted to hire. Ok so yes to be fair icons resemble each other but that is exactly the same wifi icon that Apple already uses, and the same icon Apple uses synchronization simply overlaying each other. I do not think it was Apple trying to steal the man icon; this was his re icons that were already in use and simple.

I think the icon may be a coincidence. The combination of the two in many cases like this one: synchronization, surrounded by Wi-Fi icon. There are not many other ways of designing the icon, unless you go for non-traditional designs. You know I bought that piece of garbage application. It works, but there is nothing automatic about it, which screws up the normal timing, and runs a daemon that sometimes goes to 100% CPU until you force quit it. He released a version, not a single error correction (for the version of OS X) and charged $ 10. I bought it to support this independent developer was rejected from the AppStore, then abandoned the project altogether.

The creator of the application of "borrowed" Wi-Fi and Apple's timing of the icons to make Wi-Fi icon synchronization. It is absurd to think that the IOS never cut the cord as it evolved; it was inevitable, regardless of the existence of this application. It was always a matter of time. It is absurd to think that Apple must not have used their existing Wi-Fi and icons of synchronization in combination, only because another person and combined! Should Apple have done two completely new, strange symbols for this reason, it does not match the rest of Apple products?