Thread: iTunes Can't Backup Due to Unknown Error?

iTunes Can't Backup Due to Unknown Error?

I had a problem in my mind is that I have purchased a iPhone 3G few weeks ago and I had a problem with my PC also and now I am synchronizing the iPhone 3G with my PC. This was working well. And I finally got my PC well. But now I am synchronizing the iPhone with my computer it shows the error message that "iTunes cannot back up the iPhone because an unknown error occured (-20)" and I am not able to find anything on the internet. So if anybody having the solutioin of this problem then please helps me in solving the problem.

Re: iTunes Can't Backup Due to Unknown Error?

I would like to recommend you that you should use an easier and quicker way to solve the problem of the iTunes. First of all I think so that the error message is associated with the iPhoto library of your iPhone. I think so that to solve the problem you should navigate to <username>/Pictures/iPhoto Library. And then I think that you should delete the folder or terminate the program from the folder of the iPone. And then you have to synchronize your iPhone. Ithink that this will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I think that the problem is related with the iPhoto library you should remove the folder that is present in the backup folder in the iPhone. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and I think that this will be able to understand the problem with your iPhone.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to take the newer version of the iTunes or you should reinstall the iTunes and then see will the error is occurring or nor if not then the the iTunes is working well. I hope that this suggestion that I have written will help you in solving the problem going with your iTunes

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.