Thread: Is it ok to leave an iPhone plugged in charger for longer duration?

Is it ok to leave an iPhone plugged in charger for longer duration?

I have a problem in my mind is that Is it ok to leave an iPhone plugged in charger for longer duration? I have purchased an iPhone last week and I have a problem that is there ok to plug a charger for long time or to plug the iPhone to a computer for a longer period. Is that ok with the iPhone to charge for a long time. Please help me in solving the problem and giving me the correct suggestion.

Re: Is it ok to leave an iPhone plugged in charger for longer duration?

I would like to recommend you that the iPhone should take care of itself. If there is any problem regarding the overcharging so it would be through the fault in the hardware I think that you should not keep the iPhone plugged in for the long time as long as the battery is in use it will be ok with that. If you overcharged it than the battery lifetime will also be decreased.

I would like to recommend you that you should if the battery is fully down then you should plug the battery for a day or for an overnight other than if the battery is charged and then also you are charging it then it might leave to a worse battery life but as long as you use it and you play the application slowly the battery will be down. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem and to understand the problem.

While surfing on the internet I saw the blogs of the apple in which they wrote that in the iPhone there is a lithium based battery in it, so I think that it is important to move the electrons in the lithium based battery. The apples were telling that you should go through the charge cycle at least once in the month. Charge cycle means charging the battery fully that means 100% and use the battery till the iPhone is getting switched off.

I would like to recommend you that I handle my battery by doing the following things:
    • Once in the month I charged the battery fully that means 100% and use the battery till the iPhone is getting switched off that means till 0% of the battery.
    • Other than that I use the battery for the whole day and after that coming at home I keep the battery on charging and leave it plugged up overnight.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.