Thread: Unable to use SD card in HTC Legend

Unable to use SD card in HTC Legend

Hello friends I have recently purchased the HTC Legend mobile phone which comes with Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair). All the things in my phone was working perfectly and after that I have bought one 4GB SD card for my mobile and when I inert that in my mobile at that time it doesn’t recognize my SD card. I don’t know whether this is a problem of my mobile phone or my SD card. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please give me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to use SD card in HTC Legend

I have gone through your post and I think the SD card which you have bought is faulty. But before you do anything with your SD card I would like to tell you that first inert that SD card in other device and after that check whether that SD card is working in that device or not? if you are still getting the same problem then I think your SD card damaged and you need to replace it. I hope by doing this you will be able to detect the exact problem. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

I think you should try these steps to solve your problem. If your SD card is not showing in your mobile then I think you have to format that SD card and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not? You can format the SD card with the help of card reader. I think after formatting your SD card your problem will get solved and you will be able to use the memory card in your mobile. I hope this trick will solve your problem.

You can solve this issue by doing following steps. First of all take the backup from your HTC legend and after that reset the mobile phone and then check whether same problem is coming or not? If that idea doesn’t work for you then I think you should reinstall the mobile software and after reinstalling the mobile software you will not get any issue with your mobile. I hope one this trick will surly help you to fix this problem and you will be able to use the SD card in your HTC legend.

I have tried to format the SD card with help of card reader and after formatting the SD card when I put it back In my HTC legend at that time also it is not recognized by my mobile phone. After that I have checked other SD card with my phone and all other SD cards were working perfectly with my mobile and after that I have replaced my SD card and then I didn’t get any issue with my mobile and SD card. Thank you so much for helping and me. I appreciate your help.