Thread: Touch screen doesn’t responses until lock/unlock in iphone

Touch screen doesn’t responses until lock/unlock in iphone

I am having very unexpected problem in my iPhone 3G, The touch screen becomes unresponsive while using the internet sometimes, but home button works, and if suppose I lock and unlock it, the touch screen became working perfectly again, but after some times the same again. I have no idea about this, because I haven’t faced this kind of problems ever before. I think this is the fault in the software only, isn’t it? Need suggestion in order to solve this, any would be appreciated.

Re: Touch screen doesn’t responses until lock/unlock in iphone

See there are numerous reasons that can cause the same problem, I would not say exactly this is the software problem, but yeah it might be, thus I would suggest you that you should check your device for that to any expert technician. If I am not wrong your phone is being jailboken and thus you are having this problem, I would suggest you that you should try to contact the iphone customer support center, they will surely help with this, though whatever the problem is in the phone, if suppose this is because of the hardware fault, they will replace that particular hardware with free of cost.

Whatever you have mentioned from there it seems the problem is in the software only, because if it is the hardware problem then after locking and unlocking it won’t start perfectly, thus my first recommendation would be to upgrade the software that you have, or you can have another option also, like you can have the new software for your iphone. After installing that try the same to see, whether the problem still occurs or not, if you still persist the problem then this might be the hardware fault.

I want to ask you some of the things, this is happens while you open some particular application or happens sporadically every time? Because see if this is happens after opening some application, then I am sure that the application is corrupted and of no use, you should delete that application from your phone, or if that is too important, you can again download it from the internet. Or you can have another option too, if suppose you got to know that this is the software issue, thus before installing the new software, you can make reset to its factory default setting, through this you might get the problem solved.

Have you installed any cydia packages in the phone, because I was having the same problem in my Iphone because I had installed too many different cydia packages in the phone, and because of that only I was having the problem, thus if you have any I would suggest you that you should remove that first from your phone and if you still pursue the same problem, it might be possible that you have faulty hardware.