Thread: How can I get flash on my IPAD?

How can I get flash on my IPAD?

I have purchased my iPad since last month, and I am having a very good experience. I am not able to get my flash on my iPad, I have heard that to get a flash you need to get a jail break. I have checked many times on internet that how can I get flash on my iPad? Or Is there a way to jailbreak so that I can really get the flash on my iPad? Have any one tried to get a jailbreak? Please suggest me what should I do get it done.

Re: How can I get flash on my IPAD?

Very firstly, you cannot get flash since flash will not be allowed by Apple to run on your IPAD device. Flash application will only run by getting any of the intermediary server. Also none of the versions has been created by Adobe for ios running devices. I think you should try some other way to get a flash on your iPad, also there may be some flash that you can get which are not supported. So better take it to local apple shop and ask about them to solve this, otherwise It could create a lot of problems than solving it.

Try using the web browser named “Skyfire” that will allow you to run the flash content on any of the devices such as iPad Touch, iPhone, iPad and iPad 2. So I think you can try using the Skyfire for running the flash content on your iPhone or iPad. You can also use Frash which is another solution that you can use is the newer than your Skyfire. You can use Frash as a solution for loading or playing videos on your iPad or other Apple devices.

If you are an iPad 3G or iPad Wifi users with Operating System of iPad 3.2, then just follow the simple steps to get a jailbreak:
    • You have to install the latest version of iTunes, you do this by downloading it from any of the software sites.
    • You should be on your iPad 3.2 Operating System, you download this also.
    • You also need to download Spirit, if you are having Mac and Windows.
    • All you need to do then is, Run “Spirit” by connecting your computer and iPad and then click the “Jailbreak” option.
    Let jailbreak to get it completed and then the iPad will get restarted by itself.

If you get jailbreak then you can get a flash through the “cydia”. I don’t know exactly how to get it but once you are done with jailbreak then you can make it. Try searching google for more help, I think you would be required to download 2-3 applications and run them on. Also make a note that if you are a Windows Vista or Windows 7 users, then you need to change the compatibility to Windows 98/ Windows Me, to do this you have to right click on the spirit.exe and then click on properties and then change your compatibility mode.