Thread: Need an application to hack Nokia X7

Need an application to hack Nokia X7

Hello everyone I am looking out for an application that will help me hack the firmware of the Nokia phone that I am using and will help me install the .sis or .sisx file in the phone so is there any application that has come up in the internet if you all can help me by providing some important links then do make sure that you provide it here since I am on the lookout of the necessary suggestions from you all so please make sure that you do provide the necessary information on it and hence that’s what I want to say here people. So any such important links that you can give me then do forward to me as well here.

Re: Need an application to hack Nokia X7

Yes you can surely check out for the same but sorry to say you cannot find the urls of those websites here because you will not get the information here so that’s what I am saying here. Do not look out for the same here you will easily get such kind of files from the websites like mega upload and may others that do upload suhck ind of files so better check out there anyways hacking the firmware of the phone is really risky and you must stay away from this kind of actions and hence that’s the advice for you so do have a look at the same as well.

Well I did sign up for that website and I did try the installation of the root.exe file for the phone it seems that the phone does not allow the installation of the .exe files do require the un installation of the antivirus programs so I did not go ahead with the installation because I thought it might pose a threat to the system and hence I better did not get ahead with the suggestions so that’s what the suggestions that I would like to give it you all it can be a threat to your phone as well so better go with the assurity however if my case is taken then I will surely not go ahead with the installation of the exe file.

Well I am one of the user who did installed that file and guess what it is working that’s the happy news that I wanted to share it with you all but there is one problem that I cannot get an access to the ovi marked icon so what other suggestions can you all give for me can you please explain it to me since many of my friends phone did crask after switching to the different firmware of the phone but mine did not luckily it is surviving so getting to know some more interesting points from all of them so hoping that everyone will answer it as well so that’s what I am thinking here.

Well nice to see that many of the users have commented well on the topic some are saying that we should go ahead with the applications and while some are saying that some should not we should better refrain away from it so getting to hear different suggestions from all of them, well lets see as such if it is not causing any problem then what’s the matter in switching to the different firmware just a kind of experimentation for all of us.