Thread: My iPhone Very slow, how can i free up RAM

My iPhone Very slow, how can i free up RAM

Hello friend, I have bought the new iPhone and initially the performance of this iPhone is very good. When I work on this iPhone, I realized that this iPhone will be goes to slow down. This iPhone application takes more loading time, and also the keyboard will not give quick respond. This all happen in maximum time. If anyone was having faced the same kind of experience then please share your own opinion. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: My iPhone Very slow, how can i free up RAM

If you are the jailbroken that is iOS users, then you need to download and install the "Free Memoryā€¯ application. This jailbroken means the IOS user that have the rights to download extra added applications of the iPhone onto the official Apple App Store. If you have the authority then you need to download this application. This is really helpful to perform his free up RAM task on the Iphone device. This will be helps to you for solving the trouble.

Yep, this is really good application to perform such kind of task. There is also the alternative option present in this iPhone. The Process button in SBSettings is very helpful to close running programs of this iPhone RAM module. This will be helps to remove the application present into the iPhone memory. Then I recommended you to use this facility present into this Iphone. This will be really good for doing such kind of complicated task.

Yep, I think the above mentioned processes will be really helpful to perform this task. Then I suggest you to choose any alternative task. That will be helps to you for remove the unwanted application of the RAM and then you can able to use this iPhone with the fast speed. This will be really good for your iPhone. This type of option is also present in the Cydia. This will allow the user to search hand then download the application onto the system. Then use this facility and it will be helps to you for solving the problem.

There is not necessary that the Ram free up option is only present in this iPhone for increase the iPhone speed. There are so many alternative option is present that will be helps to avoid such slow down process. I recommended you to just close the not necessary running application into this iPhone. This will be helps to solve the trouble. Also the other solution is to just reset your iPhone. The option is present into this iPhone. This will be helps in some rare case.