Thread: Error "iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone because the iPhone disconnected"

Error "iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone because the iPhone disconnected"

I am using iPhone and I normally use my iPhone and it is working perfectly I normally connect my iPhone with my laptop to synchronize my contacts and music files. Before some days I have updated my iPhone operating system and after that whenever I connect the iPhone with my laptop and after that when I try to synchronize the music at that time it doesn’t give any issue but when I try to synchronize the contacts at that time get this message "iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone because the iPhone disconnected". I have tried to fix this issue but didn’t get any help. If anyone have any solution then please help me with to solve this.

Re: Error "iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone because the iPhone disconnected"

There might be something wrong with your iPhone USB cable and that is why I would like to tell you that first check whether your USB cable is working properly or not? if possible try connect different apple device with same USB data cable and then check whether same problem is coming or not? if same problem is coming with other device also then I think you have to change the USB cable and after that you will not face any issue with your iPhone and iTunes.

Re: Error "iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone because the iPhone disconnected"

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing following steps and after that you will not get any issue with your mobile phone. First of all you have to delete the backup of iPhone from iTunes preferences. Now from iSync preference you have to reset the iSync. Now after doing that synchronize your iPhone with your contacts again. Now you will not get any issue with your contacts synchronize. I hope this solution will fix this issue.

You can solve this problem by resetting your iPhone. You can reset the iPhone by pressing the sleep button and home button together for some seconds and after that you will see the apple logo screen. Before you reset the iPhone make sure that you have backup of all the contacts. After resetting is completed you have to connect the iPhone with your system and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if same problem is coming even after doing that then there may be something wrong with your iTunes.

If you are not able to solve the problem by resetting the device then you should uninstall the iTunes from your system and after that install the updated version of iTunes in your laptop and also check that your USB driver is properly installed in your laptop. now after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if that trick does not work then I think you have to reinstall the iPhone operating system in your phone because after updating it you get this problem and may be there should be problem with your iOS so you can fix that by reinstalling it.

I have solved my problem ny following your ideas first I have tried to solve the issue by reinstalling the iTunes in my system and after that I was not getting help that is why I have downloaded the updated version of iTunes in my system and after that I installed in my system. Now after installing that I have restart the system and then I connect the iPhone with my system and after that I didn’t face any issue. all the things working fine now. Thank you so much for helping me.