Thread: Nintendo 3DS Wifi Password "="?

Nintendo 3DS Wifi Password "="?

Recently I have purchased Nintendo 3DS from past couple of days. Well I am looking to connecting the device of mine with the Netgear router of mine. I have noticed that the Wi Fi password is seems to be an equal sign in it. I have seen on the keyboard of the device for the = sign but I was unable to find out the same. Let me know what is wrong with the device of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nintendo 3DS Wifi Password "="?

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I recommend that you should click on the symbol tab on the device of yours. Now you have to go for the page 2/3. It is located at the bottom row which is 3rd from the right. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether there is the issue which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread .

I have also having the same problem on the device of mine. However the router of mine is having Wi-Fi Protected Setup. You can set up the same in the situation of yours. You need to choose the button which is associated with Wi-Fi protected Setup when you are supposed to setup internet on the DS of yours. If you do the same then I am sure that you will not need to add the password to setup Wi-Fi on the device of yours.

I am not sure the thing which I wanted to discuss over here is useful to you or not but its worth to try the same. Well I recommend that you should change the language of the system other than English. You should can set to French , Spanish and Portuguese. Why I recommend that because there is = sign in that particular language. Personally I am using Portuguese because the WPA2 key is having < and = sign in the same.

I am highly suspecting that there could be a issue with the firmware of the device of yours. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the firmware. You should download the firmware and install the same on the device of yours. You should backup the data before doing the firmware upgrade because it would delete all the data from the memory of the system of yours. After doing the firmware upgrade you can restore the backup.

I think you need to contact the technical support team for further assistance. Well according to me they are the people who can help you out to fix the matter of yours. You should provide the information which you are getting on the device of yours. They will let you know about the possible solution which you should try. I am hoping that the technical support team would help you out to fix the matter of yours.