Thread: How to put movies on Nintendo 3DS

How to put movies on Nintendo 3DS

Hello friend, two days before I had purchase the Nintendo 3DS and now I want to put the movies on this Nintendo 3DS. It is a portable game console and the manufacturer of this is Nintendo. This device will be short of a SD card. Hence I am little bit confuse that whether this device will provide the facility that to put the movies on the portal gaming console. Still I doesn’t try to put this movies on the Nintendo 3DS, but I want to do that. Can this possible into my 3DS? Any help would be appreciates.

Re: How to put movies on Nintendo 3DS

Hey dude, as per my knowledge there is nothing the similar kind of facility present in this device. I know that most of the user hart about that but this is real fact. Infect the device has to provide the internet browsing facility, as well as it also supports the 3D movies and video playback capability. Then why should user need this kind of facility. Hence this type of facility is not still present in the current version. It could be come with the future version.

Yep, this facility is to be come with the latest version of this portal gaming console. This latest version of this 3DS will be provide the opportunity that help to put the movies on the Nintendo 3DS. You need to wait some time. As per my knowledge this will come in September 2011. Hence you need to wait some time. Definitely you have able to do this task on this system. This latest version also provides the other latest technology based facility.

I have read some article that will be mention about the Nintendo 3DS latest version. in that article they mention that this new branded portal gaming console will be provide the facility to just put the movies, pictures and all the other external contents onto this 3DS. This will be provide the SD memory card facility and it really suitable for this task. Then I also recommended you to wait some time. You need to exchange this device and then you can see the better result of this device.

Hey dude, I think this will be the best chance for you. There will be two to three month have to be still remaining for launching this device. But as per you mentioning that you have already buy this device and now you want to do this task. Then first use the facility present into this device. Then after some time you can exchange this device. There is also possibility that you have like the current feature of this device. Then first use the online watching movie facility present into this device.

I haven’t been satisfied with this answer. I also one of the users of this product and I really want this kind of facility in this device. This will be helps to upload some interesting content on this device. This will be so useful for sharing your own photos, videos on the internet. Then now I decided to switch this device with the other. This will be need for my prospective. I have not liked to wait some time and then buy another device. The other option will also present on the market. That will help me.