Thread: I need Nintendo 3DS System Update 2.0.0-2U Information

I need Nintendo 3DS System Update 2.0.0-2U Information

Hello my all near and dear friend. Hope so you all are fine as I am and making others also happy. I have Nintendo 3DS System. Its great and I am a big fan it. I have heard that its new update has been there in the market. The update I am talking about is 2.0.0-2U. What is it all about and how interesting it will be to use it please let me know so that I can get better knowledge of it and can update it successfully.

Re: I need Nintendo 3DS System Update 2.0.0-2U Information

Hello my pals! I am also using the Nintendo 3DS System its great and I really enjoy it. I give me great experience and I enjoy it very much. I also have heard about the update and I am waiting for it. So anyone of you please let me also know what its features are and how is it more interesting than the previous one so that I can also come to know about it and tell my friends about the same.

Hello and warm greeting to all of you who are here. I can help you in getting the general information about the update. It mainly has the five main new features that boost it up and will help you in getting more fun than you are getting presently. The main features are listed below have a look apone it:
     It has the Nintendo eShop
     It also has 3DS internet browser
     Transfer functionality (3DS)
     SpotPass functionality (auto update)
     Improved performance with the more stability

Oh wow great, the new features are really interesting and it seems that we will have more fun with the Nintendo 3DS System. The feature if 3DS internet browser is amazing. I am so much eager to use it. But I have also heard that the update date is delayed. Is this true? Hope so these are rumors as I am very much eager to update it with 2.0.0-2U. I hope that Nintendo guys are working on the same and will do it on time. Enjoy guys.

Hey guys no delays the update was out on time. Nintendo people we love you all. The update is just amazing and I have done it without any issues. It was as simple as swiping the knife through the butter. Guys you should try it out too it’s just too good. Right now I am enjoying the 3D Excite bike. It’s too much fun playing it. Using the browser is also just amazing the speed is good and everything works fine. Good job Nintendo. Cheers for you all guys.

Yes I have also updated my Nintendo 3DS System. I tried the ExicteBike and its too much fun playing it I loved this feature. But over all I would say that it was a good attempt by the technical staff of Nintendo. I will give only 4 ratting out of 10 to the new update. As there is no option to apply Nintendo points, even not on DSI ware games. I also dint find the browser too much exciting as it seems to be little confusing for me.

Yes I would also say that it was in short a good effort by the Nintendo guys. There are some good points but I will also give low ratting to the new update. I think the next update will be even more interesting and simple enough. I would give it low ratting due to the browser. When I surf it normally gets freeze up and has to wait for minute or 5. DS browser only supports the light surfing. To get ht sufficient seep we have to switch on to the mobile version of it.

I am totally frustrated now am banging my head to get it all fine. I think the update has too many bugs into it. I have successfully updated the Nintendo 3DS System. Now I am trying to use the browser but first of all its too much slow to use it, so I have to wait and wait for the full page to be loaded, it’s too much irritating. I cannot download Excite bike, E3 videos or any other stuff. I always get an error code 007-2913.