Thread: Nintendo 3DS is not connecting to the Wi-Fi

Nintendo 3DS is not connecting to the Wi-Fi

Well I am having Nintendo 3DS from past couple of week. I am trying to connect the device of mine with the wireless network but it seems to failing each and every time. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Also let me know if you are having any solution to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nintendo 3DS is not connecting to the Wi-Fi

Well i am suggesting following instruction which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for the Set up Screen and tap on Nintendo Wi-Fi Settings.
    • Now you have to select the Connection Slot
    • Now you have to search for the Access point
    • You have to select the desire network to connect the same.
    So try the same I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should do port forwarding on the router of yours. to do the same you have to use the following instruction.
    1. You have to create manual connection on the Device of yours and assign a Static IP address.
    2. Now open the port1 through 65535 on both TCP and UDP.
    3. Make sure that you have port forwarded to the same IP address to the 3Ds of yours at the time of the manual setup.

Well the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to wrongly entered WEP. Also it could be possible that the wireless router of yours is having something like Speed Boost in order to speed up the Wireless connection. If that is the situation than you need to disable the same when you are supposed to connect with the Wireless network. So you should try the same and let me know whether the thing is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the Wireless router which you are using. Well I recommend that you should simply hard reset the router of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. Also you can install the latest version of the firmware on the router of yours. Well you can get the latest version of the router from the official website of the router manufacturer.

Well Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be an issue with firewall or antivirus program. I am suspecting that the Firewall might be blocking the any of the port which has been needed to run the thing appropriately. Well I recommend that you should disable the firewall and see whether there is any difference in the situation. Also configure the firewall properly so that you can resolve the matter.