Thread: Getting low volume when iPhone is connected to TV with Composite Cable

Getting low volume when iPhone is connected to TV with Composite Cable

Whenever I am connecting my iPhone with the tv using the composite cable I realized that the volume that I get from it is quite low so can you all please tell me what is the problem is it the problem with the iPhone or the problem with the cable can you all please suggest me something then do suggest me something ok as soon as possible for me since I am expecting some good suggestions from you all so please do reply ok I am waiting.

Re: Getting low volume when iPhone is connected to TV with Composite Cable

There is a separate volume control that is present in the iTunes so tell me have you sued that and kept it to the maximum level if not then it is time to set it to the maximum level so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic and hence I think that’s the perfect option for you many of them are not aware of the system volume in the iTunes so d go ahead and check out for the same mostly you will be getting the answer there only.

See the low volume is but obvious because you are not using any kind of amplifier to get the volume better from the tv so if you want a good output then make sure that you are using a good amplifier in to effect that will be the perfect solution for you so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here so that’s what go and get a good amplifier if you want a good sound output from the tv, well the cables are definitely not In the fault there so do not worry about it everything will work out very well.

I completely disagree you with the point that the cables are not at fault how can you say that cables do have a important role to play top give some good output while playing videos or audios in your case I would like to suggest a few names that I think will be a really good option for you so what I want to say is that you can either opt for a 3.5 mini jack to RCA that will be helpful or a mini jack to mini jack even a mini jack to RCA adapter is also a worth option trying out so better look out for that as well so first make sure that you are having either of the options that I have specified here and hence it will be a good output for you.

Well let me tell you that all the mac devices have their audio output very small so not to worry about the same and hence nothing to think about the topic If you want a better output then as the above user have said that you can get a amplifier for a better output perhaps the cables that you are using are the attenuation cables and not the standard cables that are required for a good output nd hence you can better opt for that as well so do work on it and I am sure it will be the perfect solution for you so that’s what I am saying here.

OK thanks for the tips that you all have suggested here yes I will surely implement them and accordingly will inform you so thanks a ton for all the solutions that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here. Well lets wait and see and according to me the solutions should work out perfectly well and lets see if that turns out to be true so thanks a ton for all the solutions that you have given here.