Thread: Is it possible to have two hotmail accounts in one iPhone?

Is it possible to have two hotmail accounts in one iPhone?

Well I am planning to do something new here so I am thinking to develop around two hotmail accounts in my iPhone well I know that it is not possible to do that but still I am ready to work on it so can you all please tell whether there is any risk involved in doing such kind of work please do tell me quick ok I am waiting to get some help from you all so please suggest me something quick if you are having any idea on the same so that’s what I am saying here hope you have understood my question correctly, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Is it possible to have two hotmail accounts in one iPhone?

As such it is very much difficult to carry out this operation but you can certainly do it as there is nothing which can be stated as a impossible so there is nothing much to mention about that so that’s what I am saying here ok. There is one of my friend who has been keeping two hotmail accounts on his iPhone from the past two years and there has been no effect on this phone so that’s what I want to say here so what I can say is that continue with the process that you want to do and I am sure there will be no problem in the process so go ahead and let me know if you are successful in doing that do revert back to me.

Ok nice to hear about that I just want to know if the two mail accounts that you have created are listed under the pop3.live.com if yes then do mention me about the same it will be very much interesting to know about that so that’s what I am saying here, if they are mentioned under any other host then it is of no use they should be listed under the pop3.live.com so can you all please help me out with the solutions I am waiting for the response.

Yes to my information both of them are listed under and having the hosts as pop3.live.com , well one of them is according to me listed under as hotmail.co.uk but still no issues as it is having the host as pop3.live.com so that’s what I want to say here in case you need more information on the subject then do let me know about it ok I will be very much happy to answer out the query for you so that’s what I am saying here do answer out the specific question for me I will see to it that I can get the answer solved.

Ok thanks a lot for the useful information that you have given having given all the information on the same can you all please tell me what are the steps that might be required for the creation of the two hotmails and hence that’s what the question is for you so please do reply on the same ok as I am very much keen on knowing your suggestion from you all so if possible do reply ok I am waiting for the suggestions from you all so please do reply.

Well it’s a very much simple solution for you see what you have to do is follow the steps that I have given here
    1) First go to the settings and then mail contacts calendar.
    2) Now go to the add account then other and add mail account, so you will be asked to enter the username and the password of your choice and that’s it nothing much that you need to work on it so that’s the simple solutions that I have got for you do work on it and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.
    So do let me know if that solution works or not.

Thanks a lot for all the support that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same that you have given here on the topic well I will certainly get started with the method that you had specified and make sure that it gets completed so thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have taken in to solve out my issue. So that's what i wanted to say here so lets see if i am able to get that, so lets see if i will be able to get the perfect solution for the same.