Thread: How to share videos recorded on my HTC HD7 ?

How to share videos recorded on my HTC HD7 ?

I own a very smart phone that’s HTC HD7, and through which I love to capture pictures and the videos through that mobile, and I always use to do that whenever I get the time, and now I have decided to share this pictures and this clips with all my family members and the friends, because I thought What's the point of recording this stuff, if I am the only user going to see it, thus recommend me some ways through which I can share this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to share videos recorded on my HTC HD7 ?

There are too many ways through which you can share all the content that you have, as the above user said, if the person is near to you, can simply transfer all the media files through the Bluetooth also, otherwise through the internet also you can simply transfer the data, as there are too many social networking websites through which you can simply do the same thing.

see there are various different techniques through which you can share all this media stuff that you have recorded through the mobile or you already have in your mobile, if you are near to any friend and you just want to share this, you can send it to your friend or anyone whoever it would be through the Bluetooth, or if now a days all the multimedia smart phones has this capability provided in the phone it self.

According to me no one in the whole world would not be aware about the social networking websites, such as facebook and twitter, thus through that also you can share all this content with your families and the friends even though wherever they are. Just you need to have is a good internet connection in your mobile, or rather you can do the same through the PC also, first of all transfer all the content to you PC and then upload it to the website.

You can put the stuff to the social networking websites and I think the website only give you the links for sharing those contents you just need to click on that and have to select the particular files, after that it will automatically being uploaded to the websites. But I don’t think the big files, such as high definition video clips, that you can’t share directly through the phone, you have o first upload those files to the website via PC, or it is might possible if yu have a very good internet connection in your mobile like 3G.