Thread: Unable to charge Nokia X7 from USB car charger

Unable to charge Nokia X7 from USB car charger

I was using iPhone and before a month I have purchased Nokia X7 and this mobile is very nice with cool feature. When I was using iPhone at that time I was able to charge my mobile phone by using USB car charger but I am not able to do the same thing with my Nokia X7. I am using belkin micro USB car charger with the Nokia USB cable. Please tell what I should do to solve this issue. is there anyone who is facing the similar issue then please help me with it.

Re: Unable to charge Nokia X7 from USB car charger

I think first of all you have to check that whether your mobile charging with different USB charger or not? If possible try to charge your mobile my connecting it with the laptop or normal USB charger and after that check whether your mobile is charging properly or not. if your mobile is charging perfectly with other charger that means there is something wrong with the charger which you are currently using and I think you need to change that. I hope after that you will not get any issue with the charging.

First of all you have to check that the USB cable which you are using with your charger is working perfectly or not? because some time if we use normal USB cable for PC connection at that time it recognize the phone but it will not charge the phone and that is why it is always advisable to use original USB cable. if you are using the original USB cable which comes with the phone then according to me you have to try that cable and I think after that you will not any issue.

I was trying to search the solution for your problem and after spending so much time on internet I have found one solution for you and I think you have to try this solution. First connect the USB car charger with your phone and after that wait for 15 to 20 seconds and after that check whether charging is started or not if it is does not started then unplug the charger and then plug it again. Doing the same thing two to three time will fix your issue. If you find any more difficulties after that then please let me know.

When I tried to use the same charger with other phone at that time it was not giving me the problem but whenever I connect my Nokia X7 with this charger at that time it is not charging. I have tried the solution which you have mentioned in your reply and I have kept my mobile for 3 to 5 minutes after connecting it with charger but that idea didn’t worked for and I have tried those steps 5 to 6 times. Is there anything wrong with my mobile? Please reply me as soon as possible.

I think you are facing this problem due because you are not using the original nokia USB card charger. If you have not tried any nokia USB card charger the first you have to try this and after that check whether your mobile is charging or not? I think your mobile will charge perfectly with original nokia charger. If you don’t have original USB car charger then you can but that from nokia care. It is always better to use the original accessories. I hope this information will be helpful to you.