Thread: XBox 360 won't boot at all after Live Update

XBox 360 won't boot at all after Live Update

Hey I have a gaming console that's Xbox 360, that I bought before 1 month, and as my friend told me about its update, I done that but after that, I am getting so many error after doing that, after rebooting it freezes distorting the graphics. don’t know what happened to it, in fact I have search a lot for the solution on the internet, but won’t find any, need suggestion, as I am not able to play the games, and missing it very badly. Thanks.

Re: XBox 360 won't boot at all after Live Update

See there might be too many reasons can cause the same problem, thus I would like to give you some quick tips for that, you should try to remove all the cords from the console, and the attach it again, this would might solve the problem, the reason behind this is, when we do this it clears up all the cache from it, and most probably solve the freezing issues. Thus you should try that first.

I want to ask that how did you did the update? Have you done it completely, because it seems that the updating id not done properly and because of that you are having such a problems after booting. Thus my recommendation is to again install it, and then try to run it, I hope this would work because whenever we do such a updates, it is necessary that we do it with very care, or rather I would say under the proper guidance.

This might be a problem in the software that you have installed or might be the hardware is damaged, you must have to check both of them, as be of the same opinion from the above user, I would suggest you the same for installing the new software again in the console, and if suppose you are still pursuing the same glitch, then it might be possible that you must have to visit the support center for the same, they will help you best.

I think according to me you should contact the service center because first of all I haven’t face this problem ever yet, and this is quite unexpected, and if suppose you do something on your own, this might lead you damage some hardware, rather support center would be the best option. And I would say, they have very good representatives for solving the whatever issues it is. And might be if suppose you have some problem in the hardware, you’ll get it replaced.