Thread: Canceling Xbox Live services

Canceling Xbox Live services

Hi, I have a xbox 360 and in that I have activated Xbox live services from last 1 month, but I am not satisfied with what they are actually giving, and I am just fed up of this, and next I have decided to cancel all this services, but I don’t know how to do that, because I haven’t done it ever, is this same as the activation, like we have to call their service center for deactivating, or they will automatically deactivate after their specified period? Need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Canceling Xbox Live services

I have heard about their auto renewal services, thus I am hoping that you have to done it on your own, I mean to say for canceling the services you must have to call their Xbox support center, otherwise they will renew your account and will charge you for that. in fact I would suggest you that you should do it as early as possible, otherwise there will not be any option remaining for you to cancel it for that particular period, and unfortunately you have to wait for that month.

I think depends upon the services that you have activated, because there are too many services, like they are offering a gold membership to the valuable customers, then they must have to call the customer support because they got the auto renewal service after their specified period. I am not sure about this, but if you don’t pay for the next month they will automatically disconnect the services for your account, thus you won’t have to bother about cancellation.

As far as I know you have to call to their customer service, and first of all they have the automatic answering machine, which will offer different option and among them you have to choose the appropriate one. This is hold you for at least 10 minutes, I hope so. And currently this is the only way for canceling the services. And don’t bother about this, as their representatives are too co-operative.

I would like to tell you some important thing, as I also have the Xbox and I have a gold membership thus I getting too many good services from their self, see Whenever you disable auto-renewal, your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership (if you have any) will finish at the end of its tenure. And after that you can’t reopen it, as you again have to subscribe wholly.

Hey I would suggest you that you should not cancel this, because this might be possible that because of their technical inconvenience you are actually suffering through this services, but after resolving their services you’ll be able to get the proper services, thus I would suggest you that you should not cancel this membership, as because if you did this, and whenever you again want to be a member, you have to subscribe it again.

See, you can call to 0800 587 1102, this will puts you through to an advisor, through which will give you the option of turning automatic renewal or canceling the card used altogether. And this is the simplest solution for the problem that you have mentioned, and if you are not getting it properly I would suggest you that you can check their website online also, there they have mentioned the proper procedure for doing the same.