Thread: Xbox Live Disconnected when I hit a Title screen

Mykola Guest

Xbox Live Disconnected when I hit a Title screen

Hello all, last one month I have used an Xbox live on Xbox 360 and now I faced issue with this Xbox Live. Whenever I try to hit on the title screen then the Xbox Live connection is disconnected. Also the Xbox Live shows black screen. I don’t understand the basic reason behind this issue. The other PC game of the system is work just excellent. Yesterday, I have updated the patch. Now it created this unknown issue. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Xbox Live Disconnected when I hit a Title screen

As per my knowledge you need to download and then install the Xbox live video game content. This will be helps to you for removing such kind of unknown issues. This type of errors will be actually indicates that the system has to be require extra content for this game. Then you need to download and then install it onto the system, specially the DLC content. This will be helps to improve the performance of this game. Then find out the correct copy of this DLC and then download it onto the system. It solves the problem.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in this system. in this time when I hit the title of this game then the system will be shows that the Xbox live connection is disconnected. I am so worried about that time. Then I have done the reinstallation process of this game. After that I have done the installation of the DLC content. Then I checked the game and now there is nothing major issue present into this system. I suggest to also following the same process to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to first check the internet connection of this device. This will be helps you to understand the basic reason behind this. See, there is basic thing behind that if there is some major changes happen in this Xbox Live then you need to reestablish this connection and then reset the setting of this device. This will be helps to you for the solving the trouble shooting of this device. This is the best way to remove such kind of trouble from the system.

Hey dude, I'm guessing the system is trying to re update the Xbox Live. Hence, you need to check that the system is whether in the background process or not. If this is to be happening in the system then I suggest you to close this background process to solve this disconnecting problem. Sometimes after doing the updating task the setting will be allow the application to start downloading and then stop the current process. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble.

I think there is some internal issue present in this Xbox live and hence this system needs for replacement. If you have not done any kind of technical setting then it might be the internal setting problem of this Xbox live and hence it will be necessary to replace this device with the other. Then I suggest you to search the nearest service center and then replace this device with the other. If you buy this device in last month then it will be in the warranty period then there is no extra charge for this process.

This is the major problem which will be indicated that the connection established in this Xbox live is to be wrong and hence I will be suggest to you that yes this device is necessary for replacement. This will be solving the problem completely. Sometimes there might be chances that the device have to be contains the internal defect and hence the connation has not been make very well. Then go to the service center and then replace this device with the other. It solves your problem.