Thread: Re send and delete option missing in Nokia X7 message outbox

Re send and delete option missing in Nokia X7 message outbox

Hello friends I have recently purchased Nokia X7 and this mobile is very nice and I am very happy with the mobile features. When I was going through my mobile messaging option at that time I have found that there is something wrong with my message outbox. Whenever I open the message in outbox and go to the option at that time it does not give me re send and delete option. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me with it.

Re: Re send and delete option missing in Nokia X7 message outbox

I think you can solve this problem by wiping your all messages from your Nokia X7. Because some time if any message files gets corrupted then our mobile start giving this kind of problem. That is why I am suggesting you that first restart the mobile and after that try delete all the messages and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not? I think after restarting the mobile you will be able to delete the message from your outbox. If that idea does not work then let me know.

If you are not able to delete the message from your outbox and you are also not able to resend it then I think you should do restore factory setting in your Nokia X7 and after that you will not get this problem. Before you do the restore factory setting make sure that you take backup of all the contacts from your mobile phone, because restore factory may delete the data from your phone. I think after resetting the phone you will be able to fix this issue.

I was also facing the similar problem with my mobile and after that I tried to search the solution for this problem on internet and after that I get the solution regarding this problem. To delete this message you have to first delete the conversation from the person to whom you have sent the message. Once that message is deleted from the conversation after that you will not get any issues with your message outbox. I hope this idea will work for you and you will be able to delete the message from outbox.

As you have said in your post I have tried to fix this issue by doing restore factory setting but I have not done compete restore all setting as I don’t want to delete all the data from my phone but after resetting the phone also that message stayed as it is in my outbox and then I open the conversation in my mobile and after that I tried to delete message from there but after doing that also same problem was coming. Please tell me is there anything wrong with my mobile phone software? Please reply me as soon as possible.

According to me the best way to solve this problem is doing software update in your Nokia X7 or reinstalling the phone software In your mobile. If you don’t want to do software update on your own then you can visit the Nokia care center and there you can do the software update. If you want to do this at youe home then you can download the Nokia software updater from Nokia official site and after that you can update the mobile phone software. After doing that you will not get any issues. If you want to know anything more regarding that then let me know.

I have downloaded the nokia software updater and after that I have installed the nokia software updater in my system. After installing the nokia software updater I have update my Nokia X7 software and from that time I am not getting any problems with my mobile phone and I can delete the message from my message outbox. Your given idea really worked for me. Thank you so much for your information and for your help. I appreciate your help.