Thread: How to remotely track HTC HD7 phone usage

How to remotely track HTC HD7 phone usage

Hey people, I need a favor from your guys. My brother is using an HTC HD7 mobile phone which is running Windows Mobile 7 Operating system in it. Actually I wanted to know whether it is possible to track the mobile usage remotely and secretly. If anyone has got any idea regarding my asked query please come forward and post your quality suggestions. Any Assistance regarding the matter will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to remotely track HTC HD7 phone usage

I am not sure whether it will be possible to keep a track on the usage of Windows Phone 7 running HTC HD2 mobile phone. But it might be possible if you took assistance from the carrier GPS. Or else I would suggest you to look for more applications or methods in the Marketplace, Homebrew etc. Some kind of third party application can give you 24x7 details about the call logs and text messages with some kind of remote settings.

As you are using the Windows Phone 7 OS it might be little problematic to achieve the task you are asking for, because the Windows Phone 7 is very slow when it comes to adoption for the developers. If it would have been some other Operating systems like the latest Android, then it would have been possible to remotely keep a track on the mobile usage. Millions of apps are available in the Android Market. Out of those millions application, few could be having this feature. Not sure but just assuming.

Dude, it is against the law to secretly spy upon someone’s privacy. I would suggest you to drop the plan of remotely accessing the phone usage of your cousin, as this could land you up in trouble. And if you wish to perform the act, you should make sure that your brother is perfectly fine when you are performing this. And do it only when he is approving for this thing. Make sure that you are taking help of someone trustworthy who won’t misuse the details about the phone usage.

I have been using Andriod phone and I think there is an application called “Dexrex” which works very well in achieving the things which you are looking for. The application is also compatible with the Blackberry mobiles and the best thing about the application is that it is available for free with no charges. So I would suggest you to check whether the application is available for windows Phone 7 users or not.

I am not sure, but if you have got little contacts with the Service provider then it might be possible to get complete minute by minute detail about the phone usage. But this will be very risky and mostly next to impossible. So, it is better you set this thing aside and forget the plan to remotely access the phone usage detail about your brother’s HTC HD7. This might make you break many laws, which could also get you in serious trouble if you got caught.