Thread: Need Information for TeamViewer software for nokia X7 phones

Need Information for TeamViewer software for nokia X7 phones

I am using nokia phone from very long ago. I actually don’t have much idea of TeamViewer. What exactly the TeamViewer is, and how its work and the main question is, does it use in nokia x7? Anyone can tell that what is teamviewer software? And is there is any teamviewer software which is used into the nokia X7 phones. Anyone have any idea or any information on this? please let me know if anyone finds anything.

Re: Need Information for TeamViewer software for nokia X7 phones

Teamviewer is the nothing but the computer software which is used for the share the desktop, and we can also do the file transfer using the internet. It is the platform independent for the Microsoft window and the for the mac operating System. Well, there is the teamviewer for the android and some nokia phones like n8,n97,nokia-5800 But there is no teamviewer software for the X7 phones.

Here I can say something about TeamViewer, s I have bit knowledge of it and just wish that, this information useful to you. Well, TeamViewer is the software which is used for to access the data or share the file from one pc to another pc using the internet. Using this we also can install the any software to another pc using remote access method. According to me I think there is no software like this in the X7 phones.

Teamviewer is the standalone software .it is the great software because it does not requires you to install the software on the remote access computer. For connect to another pc through this software we requires the proxy address of the computers. Well , I never hear about this X7 phones that it supported the teamviewer software.

Using the teamviewer software we can be used to remotely control the data. For this No installation is required, only run the application on both the sides. If you people r using the teamviewer software so you Don’t have to worry about the firewalls. In nokia’s there are some model which have facility to install the teamviewer software but in the X7 phones this facility is not available.