Thread: Can Apple store be able to reprint receipt?

Can Apple store be able to reprint receipt?

I bought my MacBook pro about 3 months ago, and I have started facing few problems. My MacBook pro is not starting up and I realized I have lost my receipt. Is it possible to go back to apple store and get a copy of my receipt? And will they repair my macbook pro if I don’t have receipt (I’m thinking they will solve my macbook pro hardware problem because my MacBook pro is only 3months old, so still under the 1 year warranty).Help me

Re: Can Apple store be able to reprint receipt?

Just visit to apple store from where u bought MacBook pro. Tell them your exact situation that your MacBook pro is not starting up due to some hardware problem and u lost your receipt. Tell them the exact date of purchase. They will track ur order in their system and will give u hard-copy of receipt. They never requested me receipt while servicing the MacBook pro. They will just look at your serial number and will check its validity if your product is still in warranty they will repair it.

Did you order MacBook pro online? Buy it from an Apple Store? Anywhere else? How did you pay for it? When i buy anything in apple store they will ask u for email id and they will mail u copy of receipt. They could also be able to access it for you (if you talk to them politely if they are not busy) and reprint it. If you ordered it online through Amazon, you should be able to go to Amazon website and do log in to your account and reprint some sort of purchase confirmation. Another option is to email them and ask for duplicate copy of receipt.

Even if you don’t need copy of your receipt. You can get copies of receipt for anything ordered through apple stores in the past 18 months. Go to the store, click on your account, and log in. Click view your orders. Pick the suitable time from the view your orders menu on the right. Click view order details on the purchase you are interested in. At the top of the order detail page, click "Login with your Apple ID to make changes to your order." Finally, you will see a “print all invoices” link at the top of the page. But receipt will be marked as Duplicate receipt.

I would visualize so. Just let them know why u wants your copy of your receipt and they should accommodate. You have a good purchase experience with them, so I don’t think there will be problem. I am sure they will understand your problem. It is all computerized so they can track your every move watch you like the evil corporation they are so it shouldn't be hard for them to re-print the receipt! Best purchase has done that for me more than once, and if they can do it Apple can too.