Thread: How to turn off SIM Restriction of Nokia 2700c

How to turn off SIM Restriction of Nokia 2700c

I have a Nokia cell phone whose model number is 2700c that cell phone was purchased by my brother from Australia. And when he comes from there in India it got a locked. When we try to insert the SIM card of the other service provider there is one message is pop up that is RESTRICTED. Please give some solution or tricks that help to unlock my Nokia cell phone or any other technique which help to get me out of these problems or some master code that works to unlock that phone?

Re: How to turn off SIM Restriction of Nokia 2700c

By your query I come to know that you get a problem at the time when you try to insert a SIM card of a different service provider there is one best solution for that you have to follow some step such as turn off your Nokia 27000c cell phone after turnoff your cell phone you have to remove SIM card and then turn on the cell phone and enter this code into your cell phone #PW+CODE+1# where code is the Unlock code is received by UnlockallCellular.com(and the unlock entered by you must be look like #PW+5555555555555+1#) after performing these task you will get message that SIM Restriction is off .And finally your Nokia 2700c is unlocked.

For that problem first of all you have to contact your cellular network provider whose network the phone is currently on. If the service provider is Vodafone then you have to call the custom service department and submit a request for the phone's unique unlock code that would liberate it from the network restrictions. It takes a more than a day for the company to generate the code and email it to you. And after getting a unique code from service provider you have to turn on your mobile phone without SIM card and enter the following code #PW+CODE+1# (where CODE is the unique unlock code you obtained from your network service provider).once you entered these code wait for second that cell phone display a message that SIM Restriction is off SIM Restriction is off and phone is unlocked.

There is one of the best solutions for your problem that after getting unique code from your service provider you have to switch on your Nokia cell phone without SIM card and then enter the following code #PW+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+1# (where is XXX's = the code we sent you) into the cell phone after that phone should show the message "SIM Restriction Off" or a similar message to confirm that is it unlocked!.By following these step your problem get solved and cell phone will unlocked.