Thread: How to forward a received SMS to a non default contact number in Nokia X7

How to forward a received SMS to a non default contact number in Nokia X7

I have recently purchased the Nokia X7 mobile phone and using the same from last few days and the thing is that I am unable to forward a received SMS to a non default contact number. I mean to say that when a message is received. So now what I have to do to get rid of the problem or the confusion I must say. Please help me out of this and let me know which is the appropriate way to deal with the same and to send the message.

Re: How to forward a received SMS to a non default contact number in Nokia X7

I have gone through the query that you have mentioned and it seems to me that I can help you out of the same. So now what you have to do here is that just go to the message that you have received and then tap on options and select forward and then the message will be in the forward block and you will find the single line and once taping on that you can manually enter the number you want. I hope that you are getting my point here and will be able to solve the issues.

Well here if you want to send the message to the non default contact number then what I want you to do here is that just try and a contact can have several numbers, including many mobile numbers. You can assign one of these numbers as the number of default message. Keep keystrokes to send messages without going through the "Select the number." When you send a message from your favorite flash in the main screen, select a predetermined number of not selecting the contact and then press and hold the MESSAGE. The same method of the Application Guide

First of all thank you for replying on my query and for spending your vital time on the same. Note that the query is about sending a message to one of the existing contact numbers is not the default number for this contact. In other words, by pressing the "A" and a list of contact numbers saved in my contact list, and then I will decide the name of the contact is essential; the by default number of this name is involuntarily chosen by the cell phone. But what if you want to send the message to another number of this contact? What should I do?