Thread: Camera of HTC HD7S Smartphone won't working

Camera of HTC HD7S Smartphone won't working

It would be very kind of someone, if I am provided with a proper solution for my problem. I recently bought the HTC HD7S which is running the WP7 (windows Phone 7) Operating System. Until two days before, it was working smoothly without any issue, but now it has started showing some issues with its camera. Now, whenever I am I trying to access the camera and use it to click some snaps, the camera automatically closes after few seconds. Can anyone tell me what is the issue with my phone and what should I do inorder to get it solved?

Re: Camera of HTC HD7S Smartphone won't working

I think this is some kind of temporary issue which your HTC HD7S Smartphone is facing. It might be possible that you are running too many applications in your mobile that your phone is unable to take on any more loads and that is why the phone is automatically forcing the camera to shut down. I usually solve any such issues in my mobile by switching off my mobile, removing the battery, Sim card from my mobile and then restart the mobile after some time. This will possibly give your mobile time to relax and free up spaces. So, I would also suggest you to try it out if possible for you.

You should connect your HTC HD7S mobile phone to your computer/laptop by suing the PC Suite for your HTC mobile and allow the application to search for updates for your mobile. If the device is unable to detect any new update for your mobile then I would suggest you to visit the official website of Microsoft Windows Phone 7 or HTC mobile and download the latest available firmware for your device and install it in your mobile. This will possibly solve your problem, if performed in the right manner.

Soft Reset also known as the software reset is one good solution, which can be used to solve your problem. You should follow the below steps to perform Soft reset in your HTC HD7S mobile:
    • Click on main menu on the screen and then go to Settings
    • Now go to “about” option. And click on it.
    • Find "reset your phone" option and click on this option.
    • Click on yes if any confirmation message comes.

Sometimes the Soft Reset won’t help you to solve the problem. Then at this moment it is recommended to perform Hard Reset. Following are the steps to perform Hard Reset in HTC HD7S Smartphone:
    1. Turn off your mobile and remove the mobile battery for some time.
    2. Keep holding the UP and DOWN volume buttons together
    3. Tap the Switch ON/OFF button.
    4. Hold the buttons until you see the factory reset option on the screen.
    5. Follow the onscreen instructions

According to me you should submit your mobile phone to some mobile store or the HTC mobile store to get the best solution for your problem. I would always suggest everyone from stop experimenting with your mobiles as you will just end up spoiling your mobile rather than correcting the issues. Also as the mobile is under warranty period you can get it repaired from the technically sound person and that to for free, then why not avail the benefits?