Thread: How to find a good frequency on the Nokia X7 radio?

How to find a good frequency on the Nokia X7 radio?

When I select a frequency on the radio app on my new X7, there are a lot of interferences. Whenever I switch on my radio apps from the mobile I get noisy things or you can say it is like interference of other signals. Does anyone know if there is a frequency free of interferences? As I am having lots of noise issues when opening the radio apps.

re: How to find a good frequency on the Nokia X7 radio?

Electrical circuits which carries rapidly changing signals in Electromagnetic radiations are emitted, by which causes unwanted signals (interference or noise) or by-product of their normal operation, and to be induced in other circuits. At lower frequencies, such as 133 MHz, radiation is almost exclusively via I/O cables; Radio Frequency noise via the VCC and ground pins. Goes inside the power planes and is mixed with the line drivers

I have heard that the FM transmitter at lower frequencies works very bad that is at 90MHz, and at higher frequencies say around 107MHz, it provides a very good quality at those ranges. Power supplies can be Switched, which is also a RFI source, the problems have become less due to the improved design techniques. But, I am not aware about the exact frequencies that are available to your area.

On your music player try to get the volume at maximum. And then, search for a bandwidth that is having a clear noise, depending on the area where you are and how aired are your FM music stations. FMboost which is actived in FMtransmitter will also work very fine. With some of the free channels it works, but it is not perfect always. Always keep your FMtransmitter activated before you open your radio app.