Thread: Will tom tom work on nokia X7?

Will tom tom work on nokia X7?

Hello everyone I am very much interested in knowing that the tom tom application that used to work with the Nokia N95 so what do you all think will this application be present in the nokia X7 can you all please advise me on the same, since I am on the lookout of the application so please do send i8n some suggestions as soon as possible for me so thanks a lot guys in advance and if possible do reply me fast as soon as possible I need some suggestions for it and I am very much interested in knowing your suggestions from you all.

Re: Will tom tom work on nokia X7?

Ok for that why don’t you take a look at the ovi maps application that will be of definite help for you so do look out for the same and also one more thing that I would like to add here is that it has got many features which are not yet available in the tom tom I am amazed that you are still opting for the tom tom application in your phone so buddy better look out for the ovi maps and not get to the tom tom application it is much better to choose ovi maps so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary suggestion on it.

Well the problem with the ovi maps is that with the ovi maps what I would like to say is that the ovi maps is fast but to get the last part of the route of ovi is not optimal with my nokia x7, I also had a check about the fastest and the shortest route but it just failed to give me the best route in it so you only tell me what else should I try here tom tom does gives all these facilities and hence I love this application so that’s why I want you all to tell me whether the tom tom application will work or not with the nokia x7 please comment something on this topic.

One of my friends said that the tom tom application does not work well with the nokia x7 well the application does gets installed in the phone but it just fails to start up so that’s the problem it just refuses to start so better not to install the tom tom application in it that will be good for you, so that’s what I am saying here and hence that’s the perfect suggestion for you so go and work on it and that will solve the problem for you. so better do not install the tom tom application that will be of no use for you I hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

Ok thanks for answering out my queries and hence appreciate your efforts for the same nice that you did gave some genuine answer for it so that’s what I wanted to say here appreciate your efforts and thanks for giving out the solutions it was you all who are first commenting on the topic that the tom tom application will not work at all, so thanks for making me realize about that. Appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks for telling me about that and giving me appropriate information for the subject so thanks a ton.